Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hi I’m new to xbox

RoosterUSA
RoosterUSA
Soul Shriven
I’ve just started playing again haven’t played for 2 years and that was on the PC, I am looking for someone who I can friend and purchase food off to help me with my leveling who would maybe be okay with helping me out every now and then with a few questions I might ask
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Check out Ebonheart Defenders, if you like I’ll send invite
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RoosterUSA wrote: »
    I’ve just started playing again haven’t played for 2 years and that was on the PC, I am looking for someone who I can friend and purchase food off to help me with my leveling who would maybe be okay with helping me out every now and then with a few questions I might ask

I started on PC too. I am in a fairly new guild and nobody is really max CP, i am 685 now and run the PVP part but most in the guild like PVE. We do have discord too. If you want an invite send me a message. GT is Vrodan
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    If
    Your still interested and we can totally help you with things just message me in game my gamer tag is crabby 666