The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sniker - Stamblade 1vX Cyrodiil/Battlegrounds

TheRealSniker
TheRealSniker
✭✭✭✭✭
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice video and skill

although it would have been great to listen to country music on it instead
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice video and skill

although it would have been great to listen to country music on it instead

Ill try finding some rock/metal song for the next montage ^^
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always enjoyable to see good NB gameplay. Well done! Another story when trying to fight it though. Nothing worse than a NB who knows how to use Cloak and Image. I actually met you in a BG the other day. Quickly discovered that trying to lock you down and finish you, was going to be a looooong days work - even when you were outnumbered... So ended up just treating you as i would a friendly in Cyro. Ignore unless attacked first.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice one!

@TheRealSniker actually I"m trying in BG since a couple of days a similar gameplay with my stamblade but I get rekt almost everytime.
    This is either I face noob (not often) and this is a butchery I chain killed all or I face premade (almost everytime as I play during the night) and I can do absolutely nothing.

Here is my setup to give some context:
    • Bosmer
    • Balorgh
    • dual nirm infused /bow nirm
    • 2h nirm/bow nirm
    • Springgans in front (3 WD enchant, all robust)

I've tested the following:
    5/2 medium/heavy, 3well feeted 4 impen, at least 2 trigliph for magika to cloak image:
    • Viper/spriggans
    5/2 heavy/medium:
    • 7th legion/spriggans

aside to get better in stamblade maybe there is something wrong/that I can do better in my setup to help me fight premade? I face them in BG more and more...

Edited by Volckodav on October 2, 2018 4:36PM
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volckodav wrote: »
    Very nice one!

@TheRealSniker actually I"m trying in BG since a couple of days a similar gameplay with my stamblade but I get rekt almost everytime.
    This is either I face noob (not often) and this is a butchery I chain killed all or I face premade (almost everytime as I play during the night) and I can do absolutely nothing.

• Bosmer
    • Balorgh
    • 2h nirm/bow nirm

5/2 medium/heavy, 3well feeted 4 impen, at least 2 trigliph for magika to cloak image:
    • Viper/spriggans
    5/2 heavy/medium:
    • 7th legion/spriggans

aside to get better in stamblade maybe there is something wrong/that I can do better in my setup to help me fight premade? I face them in BG more and more...
    Your builds are very unoptimized, im running Burst builds, therefor vipers or heavy armor wouldnt work for that playstyle

You can find all the builds im running on my youtube!
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    Volckodav wrote: »
    Very nice one!

• Bosmer
    • Balorgh
    • 2h nirm/bow nirm

• Viper/spriggans
    5/2 heavy/medium:
    • 7th legion/spriggans

Your builds are very unoptimized, im running Burst builds, therefor vipers or heavy armor wouldnt work for that playstyle

You can find all the builds im running on my youtube!

Thanks a lot for your feedback I go check that in detail and update :)