If you experience an issue with your camera sensitivity while playing ESO on PlayStation 4, you should delete the game save data from your console.
Please note that this will not erase characters or game progress.
To delete save data on the PlayStation 4:
- From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings.
- Go to Application Saved Data Management.
- Click on Saved Data in System Storage
- Select "Delete"
- Select The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Place ticks next to ESO Save Data.
- Select [Delete] and then select [OK] to confirm your decision.