Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lakemire Xanmeer Manor Decorated

Currygaminginc
Currygaminginc
✭✭✭✭
Here it is fully decorated the new Argonian home from Murkmire DLC Lakemire Xanmeer Manor fully decorated on the PTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0yhJ-3x6sQ
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That house gives me so many ideas for decorating. Anyone else get the Tomb Raider vibe when walking around this house unfurnished? If I was an Argonian I would go "bug-nuts" over this house.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope, it's going to cost 13k crowns, because that's the amount of crowns I will have had by that moment (of course not going to buy crown packs). I wonder if Vvardenfell mushrooms will sit well there. I like those huge mushrooms so much (especially because they are so huge it will be possible to make a feeling of united interior and exterior by placing identical copies into an aquarium and outside in the lake, so it would make a feeling as if it was a single one mushroom )
    Edited by NoTimeToWait on September 29, 2018 4:41PM
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabuloso
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    That house gives me so many ideas for decorating. Anyone else get the Tomb Raider vibe when walking around this house unfurnished? If I was an Argonian I would go "bug-nuts" over this house.

You and me both @Vanthras79 ! I actually did a Tomb Raider themed Twin Arches a while back, but this new home really has me intrigued and perhaps ready to make T.R. 2 :)
    Edited by Delphinia on October 2, 2018 1:47AM
  • Grayfax
    Grayfax
    ✭✭✭
    Tomb Raider was immediately where I went with this. Which is cool cause it allows all styles to be used.