The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BRK keep Ps4 Na

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
Uhh zos none of the inner walls can be broken down, and people are being stuck under the stairs trying to leave some keeps..lol
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    Uhh zos none of the inner walls can be broken down, and people are being stuck under the stairs trying to leave some keeps..lol

it's so wonderful we all have a place to go to share these experiences/game glitches together...

got this one last night...thankfully I was able to get back inside the keep and heading up to the second floor to jump out...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God this game lol
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2'nd time in 10 minutes I got stuck under the keep, but can't use get me unstuck due to a 1 hour cooldown. Had to relog and go through que again.

Love the game, but it's getting harder and harder to find a reason to keep playing with all these bugs lately. RDR2 can't come soon enough.

• regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    2'nd time in 10 minutes I got stuck under the keep, but can't use get me unstuck due to a 1 hour cooldown. Had to relog and go through que again.

Love the game, but it's getting harder and harder to find a reason to keep playing with all these bugs lately. RDR2 can't come soon enough.

I'm REALLY trying to stick it out, but honestly I may of reached my limit.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    Sanctum74 wrote: »

I'm REALLY trying to stick it out, but honestly I may of reached my limit.

I agree, but I've got so much time and money invested in this game I hate to just give up, but when you end up spending half your time being disconnected, blue screens, can't seige keeps, use skills, ults, potions, mount, etc I start to question my sanity as to why I continue to put myself through it.

Worst part is tech support or the community managers won't even respond to these issues let alone fix them. Kind of a slap in the face to the customers that have supported them through the years.

• regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man this game is bad, I dont know why we keep kidding ourselves. I've never played a game with this amount of glitch,bugs etc. I cant wait for fallout76 and other games to drop, I will be done with this game.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened on ps4 EU in shor today also
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is also happening on Xbox NA.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same on ps4 eu, i was so confused.

Luckily you can get back in but how did this even happen overnight.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...