Magden's will arguably have the most difficult rotation this upcoming patch.
Edited by MLGProPlayer on September 29, 2018 7:44PM
- They need to manage 3 DoTs, each with different timers
- They need to manage their distance from the target at all times (they suffer a DPS loss if they're too close)
- They need to manage a pet (switching targets amd manually re-spawning when passive is down)
- They need to intersperse a delayed AOE burst between their AOEs and spammable
- They need to make tough skill bar decisions (magdens will likely only be able to have inner light and a destro ability on one bar this patch)
Despite how difficult their rotation is, the payoff is abysmal. They have the lowest DPS in the game, by a country mile.
I don't mind a difficult rotation. It's fun. But there needs to be a payoff for all that effort.