The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crashes on Xbox one

• MarleyRain
    MarleyRain
    ✭✭✭
    I can also confirm this problem on xbox na. Lots of crashes and happening randomly in all different places. Wasn't this bad before
  • HansaBergen
    HansaBergen
    ✭✭✭
    Same here.. I hardly never dc after i got my Xbox one x, but last 10 days i start dc minimum 5 times a day. pve and pvp..
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m on my Xbone 1X and I Crash at least one time every hour, hour and a half. Two times already this morning in the last couple hours. It’s getting really annoying. Especially that loud ass hum it makes when crashing, really loud when using a headset.
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
    Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
    Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dito Xbox one s, EU server
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Adderus
    Adderus
    Soul Shriven
    To everyone crashing:

What is your game situation?

Game Install
    Physical Disc
    Digital Download(Base)
    Digital Download(Morrowind)

Upgrades
    None
    ESO Plus
    Morrowind Disc(Physical)
    Morrowind Digital Upgrade

I'm sure there are many other variations, but these were what I could think of off the top of my head. A friend of mine has an Xbone S and has just the physical disc version and has constant crashes, while i'm on an Xbone X and bought morrowind edition on windows store and I have no issues other than the random disconnects. I think it would help those searching for answers to find those in a similar situation(console version, game version, etc).
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I having constant disconnects 5-6 times per hour since 1 week
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • ortiz2110b14_ESO
    I disconnect like twice an hour, I hope they this soon.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's almost every hour when I port to house when I que for dungeons or pvp or battle grounds. Going on a week for me maybe a little longer.

Game chat has been terrible too does not work half the time or when I go from guild chat to group chat then back to guild chat it stops working. Only fix is to restart the xbox.

Thought it was my internet but everything is running just fine on my side plus everyone in all my guilds are having the same issue. Not sure if it's the game or xb
  • Hrolthar
    Hrolthar
    ✭✭✭
    Still happening about every hour for me.
  • xtremeone
    xtremeone
    Its happening for me at least every hour. Last night it was about every 20 to 30 mins maybe more. It is really frustrating. Kicks me to login saying no internet but still talking in xbox live party. Its been this way for several weeks. Replaced modem and bought a new router just to see if it would help. No luck. Submitted tickets and waiting to see what happens. Its basicly unplayable at this time.
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Years later, ZOS continues to do NOTHING about the performance of PVP in their game. Loading screens, sprint bug, crashes, and lag. No comment from the “spokesperson” nor the lead developer. Shameful...
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Threads like this make me wish I could transfer my account over to PC. Ad-ons, better performance, literally better in every way. Sigh
    Edited by frostz417 on September 27, 2018 2:22AM
  • KennisMenace
    KennisMenace
    ✭✭
    Crashing is worse then ever in Cyrodill, I crashed multiple times along with every one in my group, one by one we all got sick of it and left pvp, this is ruining the game for the many players that love to pvp, when we were not crashing we were going by other alliance groups that were crashing, along with the longer load screens this game is almost unplayable and is not fun to play at all like this, I just preordered Fallout 76, actually a lot of people did, this game is in a horrible state, its a shame the game has so much potential to be left broken.its just not worth putting the time into a broken game, if you read this Zenimax can you please fix the game to allow us to pvp very soon without crashing all the time as everyone in Cyrodill crashes and goes through the usually long load screens and make the game enjoyable, playing pvp now is not enjoyable at all with all the crashes,lag and long load screens, a lot of people are leaving this game very soon, better games are coming out!
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashing is worse then ever in Cyrodill, I crashed multiple times along with every one in my group, one by one we all got sick of it and left pvp, this is ruining the game for the many players that love to pvp, when we were not crashing we were going by other alliance groups that were crashing, along with the longer load screens this game is almost unplayable and is not fun to play at all like this, I just preordered Fallout 76, actually a lot of people did, this game is in a horrible state, its a shame the game has so much potential to be left broken.its just not worth putting the time into a broken game, if you read this Zenimax can you please fix the game to allow us to pvp very soon without crashing all the time as everyone in Cyrodill crashes and goes through the usually long load screens and make the game enjoyable, playing pvp now is not enjoyable at all with all the crashes,lag and long load screens, a lot of people are leaving this game very soon, better games are coming out!

They’ve abandoned performance of this game to focus on the clown store, mods for their forums, and nerfs to gameplay. ZOS no longer cares about the game itself.
  • KennisMenace
    KennisMenace
    ✭✭
    Game is not fit to play in the current state, pvp is glitchfest,leaving this game have had enough of this *** with it only getting worse and nothing being done, I wasted enough time playing this game and am not going to waste anymore!