Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Halloween's coming up. I've made some Batman-themed characters!

Savos_Saren
Savos_Saren
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Batman
JF0SbRg.png

Joker
XTb6pcc.png

Catwoman (she's got claws)
W3ytpGm.png

Nightwing
HLwYv7K.png

Poison Ivy
qKdIWo6.png

Mr. Freeze
MaMvaVN.png

Red Hood
9jh2hrb.png

Killer Croc (notice the handcuffs)
aGfbrHQ.png

Enjoy! And feel free to add to this list!
Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
Savos Saren
  • inthecoconut
    inthecoconut
    ✭✭✭✭
    These are great! I especially love Catwoman.
  • fierackas
    fierackas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice but I don't get the Halloween connection?
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thanks! I was going for the 1980s Michelle Pfeiffer costume. ;)
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Now I want to do a Scarecrow.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    fierackas wrote: »

Halloween costumes for some of my characters. Just in good fun.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are great!

You don't feel like making a Bob the Builder set, do you?
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thread title:

They are Batman costumes, not Halloween. What does Batman have to do with Halloween?
    And just where is Halloween's most notorious villain, The Riddler?

How is this fun?

Thanks for the effort, but only Catwoman looks remotely like herself. Where's her Scooter?

Same Halloween Time, Same Halloween channel.

(edit)
    Halloween is a pagan ritual that is seasonal in nature. By definition, only half the world should be celebrating halloween currently.
    The Southern hemisphere populations need to wait until April, when the pumpkins are ripe.

What a whinger I am.
    Edited by Androconium on September 30, 2018 10:27PM
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is this fun?

What a whinger I am.

Z7HeRxU.png

I kid lol. Nice work OP!
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Thread title:

They are Batman costumes, not Halloween. What does Batman have to do with Halloween?

How is this fun?

Thanks for the effort, but only Catwoman looks remotely like herself. Where's her Scooter?

(edit)
    Halloween is a pagan ritual that is seasonal in nature. By definition, only half the world should be celebrating halloween currently.
    The Southern hemisphere populations need to wait until April, when the pumpkins are ripe.

What a whinger I am.

Jesus could you be anymore of a pedant?
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • inthecoconut
    inthecoconut
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks! I was going for the 1980s Michelle Pfeiffer costume. ;)

I could tell! I love Batman Returns, it is one of my favorites. It is one of those movies that is so bad that it's somehow so good at the same time. I loved watching it as a kid and now as an adult I love trying to spot all the mistakes in it.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thread title:

How is this fun?

(edit)

What a whinger I am.

Yes.
    It should be: "Jesus, could you be any more of a pedant?". Was that question trying to bait me?
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How fun and creative!
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    How fun and creative!

Literally fantastic!
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Joker's lazy in execution. All others are top notch though, really well done.

Also, here is a challenge for you: Spawn characters.
    Edited by Anhedonie on September 30, 2018 11:24PM
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Thread title:

How is this fun?

(edit)

What a whinger I am.

Yes.
    It should be: "Jesus, could you be any more of a pedant?". Was that question trying to bait me?

If anyones baiting its you here.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thanks everyone! Feel free to add any pictures of your own!

Next up: I might give Marvel heroes a chance.

I'm not really focusing on traditional Halloween costumes since we can already make Vampires, Werewolves, and Zombies.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread points out to me the need for capes and/or cloaks.
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh... I'm getting summerset flashback at the sight of poison ivy. The horror!

Good work!
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Morgha_Kul wrote: »
    This thread points out to me the need for capes and/or cloaks.

I wish! Even simple cloaks or capes would help.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    Joker's lazy in execution. All others are top notch though, really well done.

Also, here is a challenge for you: Spawn characters.

@Anhedonie

You're right. I actually wanted to make a character with vampirism (pale skin) and slot the Noble's Suit in two different colors- but, alas, I can only go so far with the hair...

HUsWVcY.png

...and this is about as close as I can get to Spawn:

NkSkxQa.png

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thread title:

How is this fun?

(edit)

What a whinger I am.

I laughed pretty hard at this, thanks man XD
  • Revelzdevelz
    Revelzdevelz
    ✭✭✭

Thread title:

How is this fun?

(edit)

What a whinger I am.

christ dude, this is why you have no friends
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look great!
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very well done, very creative!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Captain America
    YDXMxhn.png

Wonder Woman
    OzLEdIS.png

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • cheops
    cheops
    ✭✭✭

Thread title:

How is this fun?

(edit)

What a whinger I am.

Yes.

Lolol!
    Response of the year so far :)
    The costumes are fun though, and since kids turn up on the doorstep dressed as anything from Star Wars characters to zombies it is not unreasonable.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thread title:

How is this fun?

(edit)

What a whinger I am.

christ dude, this is why you have no friends

No, that's another reason.

Thanks everyone! Feel free to add any pictures of your own!

Next up: I might give Marvel heroes a chance.

I'm not really focusing on traditional Halloween costumes since we can already make Vampires, Werewolves, and Zombies.

If you aren't focusing on traditional Halloween costumes (which are?) then please take the reference to Halloween out of the topic title. Really. It's misleading.

• MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot damn, these are *** great.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on October 1, 2018 5:44AM
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain America
    YDXMxhn.png

Wonder Woman
    OzLEdIS.png

Wow, these are amazing too.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Needs more Wolverine and no black panther i'm surprised...