Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA megaserver for maintenance – May 24, 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EDT (19:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/475853/
Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Can I only buy crowns for someone in the US now~?

Girl_Number8
Girl_Number8
✭✭✭✭✭
I have gotten my friends in different countries crowns before on xB using a code from Amazon. So they could enjoy the game and all it's content. It was never a problem but now it says I can only purchase it for those living in the US. Did something change in the last 6 months~?

Thank you for all your input~ :)

Can anyone confirm if I buy the code and and give it to my friend in another country, if that will work or not~? Thnx
Edited by Girl_Number8 on September 30, 2018 2:14PM
  • lordrichter
    lordrichter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten my friends in different countries crowns before on xB using a code from Amazon. So they could enjoy the game and all it's content. It was never a problem but now it says I can only purchase it for those living in the US. Did something change in the last 6 months~?

Might be something they are doing to shut down people bypassing taxes.
    PC North America since March 2014
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say NO to Crown Crates!
    I collect free, unopened, virgin Crown Crates! 311, so far!

• Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Might be something they are doing to shut down people bypassing taxes.

Sort of sad not being able to share with my friends~
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can anyone confirm if I buy the code and and give it to my friend in another country, if that will work or not~? Thnx

:)
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on September 30, 2018 2:14PM
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh girl you want to buy me crowns? You so sweet.
    PC-NA

I encourage every player who engages in the housing aspect of this game or even anyone who purchases from the crown store with any frequency to visit this thread and leave your feedback. ZoS has recently stated that despite housing commanding the highest price of any activity in the they believe improving it would require too much effort. They will however continue to provide costly asset flips

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/469251/zos-its-time-to-do-something-about-housing/p1
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure ESO codes are region free.