The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can I only buy crowns for someone in the US now~?

Girl_Number8
Girl_Number8
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I have gotten my friends in different countries crowns before on xB using a code from Amazon. So they could enjoy the game and all it's content. It was never a problem but now it says I can only purchase it for those living in the US. Did something change in the last 6 months~?

Thank you for all your input~ :)

Can anyone confirm if I buy the code and and give it to my friend in another country, if that will work or not~? Thnx
Edited by Girl_Number8 on September 30, 2018 2:14PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten my friends in different countries crowns before on xB using a code from Amazon. So they could enjoy the game and all it's content. It was never a problem but now it says I can only purchase it for those living in the US. Did something change in the last 6 months~?

Might be something they are doing to shut down people bypassing taxes.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Might be something they are doing to shut down people bypassing taxes.

Sort of sad not being able to share with my friends~
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Can anyone confirm if I buy the code and and give it to my friend in another country, if that will work or not~? Thnx

:)
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on September 30, 2018 2:14PM
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh girl you want to buy me crowns? You so sweet.
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure ESO codes are region free.
    forever stuck in combat