Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild

nikla_vek
nikla_vek
Hi there!

I'm looking for a guild to play with. I mainly PvP and RP, but would like to get more into the end game PvE as well.

I play on 2 different accounts and run a guild on each, but I'm more looking to join a social guild where I can meet and get to know other players. I typically prioritize having fun while playing, but I also find it fun to push yourself / ourselves and get better at all aspects of the game. I've been in casual guilds and more competitive guilds but I don't think any of those labels make sense - if we vibe and play well together and enjoy getting better together then a label doesn't matter.

Anywho, reach out and let's chat to see if we'd be a good fit! :)
smokes-like-this, EP Nightblade
Nikla Vek, DC Dragonknight
Vivi Vek, AD Templar
  • kw91_ESO
    kw91_ESO
    ✭✭
    Hey! I just started a guild called The Hall of Valor (PC NA). It is a social, PvP and PvE guild that accompanies a website/addon I created by the same name (https://www.thehallofvalor.com). The website focuses on giving players the opportunity to compete globally based on DPS parses while also giving people who aren't quite as experienced the ability to watch how the best of the best do it.

The guild isn't as hardcore as the website can get as it is more of a community building guild. Everyone is welcomed to join! Let me know if you'd like more info on it!
  • felicityslaughter
    Hi! I run a growing Dungeon guild called The Slaughter Haus. We focus mainly on Veteran HM Dungeons, doing pledges, and crazy concept normal trials (for instance last December we ran nSO with a group of entirely Werewolves, you can check it out on YT if you like ) and we also enjoy pushing ourselves to solo, 2-man and 3-man Veteran HM Dungeons...cuz you know...challenging stuff is fun, its not fun if it's easy lol. If you'd like you can message me here or ingame @felicityslaughter and i can send u an invite or give you more info

https://youtu.be/li_j9auWT8k
    Edited by felicityslaughter on September 29, 2018 12:21AM
    PC/NA
    Hello, my name is Felicity, and I'm an ALT-a-holic.