The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gifting Summerset upgrade

DBZVelena
DBZVelena
✭✭✭✭✭
Can somebody tell me how i can buy the summerset dlc upgrade for my friend.
Buying it through the website req a log in/account creation.
Logging in however makes buying the dlc impossible because i have it already.

We tried steam, but my friend didn't have steam account and new accounts req 5 dollar in its wallet before it allows friend list options and those are needed if you want to gift codes through steam.

Going to the bethesda website i have not tried mostly because it doesn't have the discount up like the other places and that's a 5 euro diff.

So if anybody knows how i could help my friend before 7th october...Preferably a step by step guide.
What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    To send your friend a gift, navigate to the item you wish to buy in the Crown Store and select the “Purchase as Gift" option. After that, it's simply a matter of entering the UserID, Gamertag, or PSN ID of the player, as long as the recipient is on the same server, you wish to send the item to. You can even personalize your gift with a custom-made or a pre-selected message! Note that at this point, player housing and some "instant unlock" items (such as Bag Space or Vampire bites) are unable to be gifted. You can gift furnishings packs from the Crown Store or individual furnishings from the Housing Editor, though.

The gift recipient must accept the gift within 14 days to receive the item, but if they decline or fail to accept the item in time, it is simply returned to its original purchaser. Note that the purchaser in this case is unable to make use of any returned gifts themselves, but can resend it to the original or a different recipient.

You can view and manage your gifts from the “Gift Inventory" section of the Crown Store. From the Gift Inventory section, you can view your received, sent (claimed and unclaimed), and returned gifts, and it stores 14 days of gift history.

Note: You can only send a gift to a player on the same server and platform that you are sending the gift.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure you're trying to be helpful but you do know that Summerset isn't IN the crown store. Only morrowind is.
    Else i would not have had this problem!
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DBZVelena wrote: »
    I'm sure you're trying to be helpful but you do know that Summerset isn't IN the crown store. Only morrowind is.

I went to GameStop and bought a Ps4 Code for Summerset for a friends. Obviously not with crowns.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not live near any gamestop, the closest one is across the ocean.
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • The_Camper
    The_Camper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm assuming he already has base game.

you can try buying from a digital game store and you can share the code you get and your friend will be able to activate it by using the said code. I'm not sure if im allowed to post store links here but i'll take that risk to help you out.

check out the following link. they are pretty good and trustworthy.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/the-elder-scrolls-online-summerset-standard-upgrade-pc/

a simple google search will bring out many other stores too. enjoy :)
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you, that is a very useful link.
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    DBZVelena wrote: »

I went to GameStop and bought a Ps4 Code for Summerset for a friends. Obviously not with crowns.

You can buy a PC Code for Summerset from Gamestop. Only place I know to pick up Summerset for PS4 is in the Playstation Store.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com