The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Suggestion: Rework Onslaught

Strider__Roshin
Strider__Roshin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
In case you don't know what move I'm talking about Onslaught is a morph of the 2H Ultimate that refunds its cost if you kill someone with it. Can we remove that effect, and instead lower the cost? I'm sure some stam players would like to use something other than DBoS.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whether it needs a cost decrease is debateable but 2H ulti will see a lot more use next patch with Evasion changes.
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fail to see why would stam user even consider an ultimate that is single target outside duels.
  • The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fail to see why would stam user even consider an ultimate that is single target outside duels.

*adds 25% aoe mitigation to medium armor builds*

What about now?