Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Proc sets in no CP content

Dr.NRG
Dr.NRG
✭✭✭✭
Zos please also consider fixing proc set in no cp. These are still over performing and carrying to many players. Yes proc set do give some diversity to those who are looking for gameplay like this but it should only compliment a build and not carry them by doing everything for them. Lot of these builds get 50-70% of primary dmg from the sets alone and that’s just not ok!

How do y’all feel about this?
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think proc sets, certain poisons and bleeds all overperform in no cp.

But yes many proc sets are just doing way too much. As a solo smallscale player I find it so annoying when I'm fighting outnumbered and then suddenly die to 2 caluurion proccing over 5k each with multiple valykns too. People often say if that many people was hitting you then you would have died anyway, but that is hardly the case. I do fine then insta die to multiple proc set hits. No skill, no counterplay, just boring.

I find them fine in 1v1 tbh, it's just when people stack them that they become stupid. People shouldn't be rewarded that much for xv1ing.
    Edited by Crixus8000 on September 28, 2018 3:32AM
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make battle sprit apply to proc sets. It's need to happen.
    Edited by bardx86 on September 28, 2018 5:01AM
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's already a fix. It's called CP PVP.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

but cp pvp also breaks some things, like having combat that lasts way to much because cp is a crutch in some ways
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

but cp pvp also breaks some things, like having combat that lasts way to much because cp is a crutch in some ways

Sometimes yes, it can lead to situation when fight will end with a draw, but from my personal experience it's less than 10% of fights, most of the time someone dies. But yeah proc sets are OP in no-CP environment.
    bardx86 wrote: »
    Make battle sprit apply to proc sets. It's need to happen.

It's already applied. Maybe slight tweak to battle spirit and damage received from proc sets in no-CP would do the trick, this way proc sets wouldn't be nerfed in PvE terms (IC, guards) but would be less effective vs players
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Which is why shields need more nerfing. There should be no bastion. On that I agree. But honestly, no cp is so unbalanced currently. At least in cp, every class has a chance.
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no issues with proc sets and I play almost only no-cp pvp.

The only time where Caluurion even appeared on my death recap was when I was questing during the midyear mayhem in a delve and a magblade jumped me. If it wasnt for stealth/cloak + stun from opening I would have been able to fight back. Caluurion was just one part of enough "instant" frontloaded damage to kill me /shrug

thing is, everyone can run proc sets, its not determined by class. In case of caluurion you sacrifice a lot for it (the other stats are crap) so you can say it is balanced because everyone has the same choices. not so with class imbalances.

also stuff like Vigor and Dawnbreaker are much more broken than any proc set...
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id happily see the damage halves across the board on the damage ones. Or add resource costs lol.

Armour shouldn't kill people, weapons / skills should.. Armour should enable you sure. Buffs / Debuffs all good. Not firing out projectiles for free skillless damaage
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also want to play exactly as it's suits me and every other way is plain wrong and bad and ZOS should consider fixing it!

Oh, and my sig...
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thing is, everyone can run proc sets, its not determined by class. In case of caluurion you sacrifice a lot for it (the other stats are crap) so you can say it is balanced because everyone has the same choices. not so with class imbalances.
    Just because everyone can use something does not mean it's balanced. And the stats aren't that bad, plus the fact that it hits harder than most ults every 10seconds more than makes up for it anyway.

But like I said, in 1v1 I find them fine. When your outnumbered being hit by multiple proc sets isn't fine.

also stuff like Vigor and Dawnbreaker are much more broken than any proc set...

I don't think dawnbreaker is broken, it's very strong yes, but it's just a mark I think other ults should be buffed to tbh. And I don't see an issue with vigor either.