The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Overload

bagon
bagon
✭✭✭
Stamsorc and magsorc dont have room for buffs without overload bar. Trying to add in the option of an air atronach for stamsorc wont change bar space problems either. Just give 3rd bar back
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bagon wrote: »
    Stamsorc and magsorc dont have room for buffs without overload bar. Trying to add in the option of an air atronach for stamsorc wont change bar space problems either. Just give 3rd bar back

No class gets enough room for every buff skill they want to use. Not a single class.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been playing stam sorc for years, I can confirm 3rd bar is NOT required, it was unique. As long as we get something unique as a replacement I'm happy. We apparently won't see it this patch, based on the past 3 class rep meeting notes, ZOS is aware and will hopefully make real class defining changes for the future.

A stam morph of atro would be my favourite, I could care less about weaving overload the way it is now.

If they give us an air atro AND wind overload that would be awesome.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on September 27, 2018 10:46PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • godchucknzilla
    godchucknzilla
    ✭✭✭
    3rd bar on Stamsorc was really nice, you could throw caltrops and rearming trap on there. It was also nice on pet sorc for your surge buff and lightning form.