Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vrany69 wrote: »
    add some more 18+ content! thanks

What does that even mean?
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a mount that is something else other than a re-skinned wolf,sench, bear, camel,elk, horse, or gaur? I get it, its much more cost effective to reskin and market it as something new. I’m a capatalist myself. But its just boring after a while. When i first heard about lizard mounts coming i was stoked, but then when i saw the datamined content, i was disapointed. They are just reskinned to look like green lizard skin and head. How about a giant ram? Or a giant fellrunner mount or a large raptor mount? Something different for once in a while, i believe the last thing that was different was the Nix-Ox mount from the Morriwwind chapter.
  • DamenAJ
    DamenAJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vrany69 wrote: »
    add some more 18+ content! thanks

What does that even mean?

Look at their username.

What do you think it means?
  • DamenAJ
    DamenAJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Top Three Things That are Worth 5000 Crowns to Me

TL:DR - a consumer oriented marketing-based organization focuses on tailoring their product offerings to what customers want rather than convincing customers to purchase the product offerings that the company wishes to make.

In this post I will delineate the top three ESO game enhancements that would excite me to spend my crowns. (Disclaimer: I do not play PVP. Have no interest in PVP.)
    1. Item Number One: the ability to craft a fully customizable set of gear that I can spec out exactly as I wish including name, motif style, traits, etc. I would have the ability to establish all five set bonuses to my preference. A good model of this system would be similar to the spell crafting ability in the Bethesda game Oblivion in which anything goes but there is a cap that maintains balance.
    2. Item number Two: the ability to hire one of my other characters as a permanent follower. The follower would not be some marshmallow lay down and die snowflake but rather one that brings legitimate combat skills to the table. The Bethesda game Fallout 4 has a decent enough follower system to use as the basis for development. I would encourage ZOS developers to also research a few of the top-rated F04 companion mods and integrate some of the improvements over the base game.
    3. Item number Three: a fully functioning with all features "attunable" banker. The way this would work is similar to the attunable crafting stations currently in game. I envision being given some kind of scroll that I can activate while in the presence of the in-game banker of my choice which would generate a "clone" of that banker. The banker would be housed at my home permanently rather than follow me everywhere but I would be able to access banking functions via a quickslot or hotkey.
    4. One more item while I'm thinking about it: (though I don't think this is worth quite 5000 crowns) an attunable teleportation portal that will allow me to fast travel directly from my home to any designated wayshrine in the game. I would tune the portal by activating a scroll while standing near the wayshrine of my choice. The current system of paying an in-game gold fee for this privilege is completely absurd. Further, I can honestly tell you that I did not buy the grand house in Auridon because of the ridiculous runtime to the nearest wayshrine.

Anyway, there you have it. Implement these changes and I will gladly send the crowns your way. Happy adventures!

The first two are absolutely pay to win, which is not what cash shop items are, pretty proud of ESO for being cash for vanity, not cash for power.
  • mamericus
    mamericus
    ✭✭✭
    Crafting writ boards and an NPC to turn them in for housing!
  • Aurayna
    Aurayna
    ✭✭✭
    Less fancy dresses

Farm plot to grow ingrediients

Servant (for house)

Makeup for females (or males)

PC - EU
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire polymorph
  • ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭
    The rest of the justice system!
    Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
  • Raikiki
    Raikiki
    ✭✭✭
    I want a Michael Jackson - Thriller Dance for my Zombie Skin!!!

• Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's be nice for the Flame Atronach Pack Wolf pet size to be the standard size for the other senche/wolf cub pets. I hate how small the Dro-m'Athra Senche Cub is so small.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • Deeldo
    Deeldo
    ✭✭
    Give us some costumes that don't make us look like homeless people.
    I'm tired of characters in this game looking like crap. It's been like that since 2014 and hasn't improved much.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    * Broadbrim, Plain (Hat)
    The winter pack is awesome but one without New Life accents would be most welcome.

* Sand Bar, (Different Sizes)
    Similar to the Ice Floe. It would be great to be able to build a sandy beach for the Villa, either on the sea wall or in the water.

* Mud Hopper (Furnishing, Animated but Stationary)
    I'm not saying I need mudskippers in every color scheme imaginable. No wait I probably am.
    And it would be kind of cruel to make him a pet unless he had a diet of nothing but Muscle Milk for the remainder of the game's life.

99hysm.jpg

signing off
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    * Mud Hopper (Furnishing, Animated but Stationary)
    I'm not saying I need mudskippers in every color scheme imaginable. No wait I probably am.
    And it would be kind of cruel to make him a pet unless he had a diet of nothing but Muscle Milk for the remainder of the game's life.

99hysm.jpg
    I've been begging them to do chickens the same way ... as animated furnishings, in a few different colors, so we can have a whole yard of chickens if we want them without having to worry about the painfully-small collectibles limit on the houses.
    I love that they came out with a rooster pet, though, and I already have him. He looks amazing. But I'm still holding out for chickens as furnishings.
    Mud hopper is a great idea, too.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deeldo wrote: »
    Give us some costumes that don't make us look like homeless people.
    I'm tired of characters in this game looking like crap. It's been like that since 2014 and hasn't improved much.

I almost agree... I do think we have a couple of nice costumes, but they are too few and far-between. It would be much appreciated if we had more glamorous costumes (dresses, especially... I don't know what ZOS is waiting for withholding Alinor gowns from us for so long).
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get some shorter above the knee dresses?
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've totally posted this before but I am gonna post it again until I see it.

Please please please add Hair Dyes as Cosmetic Items.
    I will HAPPILY drop $3-5 for a permanent hair-dye cosmetic PER COLOR. Or even $20 for something like a Hair Dye Pack with 30-40 colors in it.

You already offer Hair Styles so it's not that big of a jump, and I can't tell you how often I've wanted to purchase hair style packs but I'm deterred by the fact that they all come in a single color and it bores me to no end.

Just for the love of god don't make them one-time consumables like the current crown-store dyes.
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS, please seriously consider doing an anniversary event for dungeon dlcs, so those who discovered ESO late can have a second chance to get the pets/mounts that came with them. Specifically, a Dragon Bones anniversary event would be more than I could ever ask for because I love both of the dungeons, love teaching the mechanics to new players, and seriously considering buying the dlc even tho I'm subscribed, but I'm heartbroken because I came into the Elder scrolls series late so I missed my chance to grab the awesome pet bone dragon pet u get with the collector's bundle.
  • MetalHead4x4
    MetalHead4x4
    ✭✭✭
    Owl pet that flies behind you and at rest lands on your shoulder. (other birds too)
    PC/NA Daevyen the Warlock (Sorc)
  • FrostFireSpirit
    FrostFireSpirit
    Soul Shriven
    I would love more "normal" large open areas such as forests or just a plane of grass to put all of my trees :smiley:
    The hunter's glade is nice however i'm not too sure on all of the red lighting effects, and trees wouldn't look right in coldharbour really.
    I purchased the Grotto and love it, however have already run out of spaces.
    I would also really like armour effects, similar to weapon effects (Ilambris, Molag Kena, Shadowrend).
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class change
    Account wide everything
    Character copy. To another slot
    Hide shoulders/Hip flaps
    More hair colors
  • Mielikki
    Mielikki
    ✭✭✭
    Being able to dye makeup!
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Nightmare guar mount.
    2. Red torchbug pet from murkmire.
    3. Heavy armor costume of Sixth House.
  • MNsnowtaTy
    MNsnowtaTy
    ✭✭✭
    An alliance change token.

Started out playing solo, but now that I play with others I prefer playing with them for the AD in Pvp. Instead of deleting and starting over I'd rather just use a token and change my alliance.

The biggest issue would be those that dont have the option for any race any alliance.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another useful assistant
    More DLC
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    can we have wayshrines for houses, and portable dummies for parsing in public/trial lobbies?
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • POps75p
    POps75p
    ✭✭✭✭
    the ability to gift eso plus
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More dyes, especially lighter and darker colors

Example: light green and dark green
  • msan9734103
    msan9734103
    Soul Shriven
    Purchasable WAYSHRINES FOR HOUSES!!!
  • Armisael9
    Armisael9
    ✭✭✭
    GEAR AND SKILL "OUTFIT" SLOTS PLEASE! More info below.

This is for console as we don't have access to add-ons that allow us to quickly swap our gears and skills.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5528043#Comment_5528043
    Edited by Armisael9 on October 10, 2018 4:23PM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A provisioning station that is also a fireplace, since none of the provisioning stations will work inside of fireplaces. That would be amazing. Of course it would still have to be able to work even when pushed up flush against a wall.

Or a provisioning station that looks like an old-fashioned wood-burning stove.

Also, a fix to the original provisioning station, since the flame/smoke effects disappeared after a patch about a year ago, but it was never fixed. It just looks terrible, because the "fire" part of it is just a flat orange with no fire/coal/smoke effects. It would be wonderful to see this finally fixed.