The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Plus and EU/NA Question

Roxie5D
Roxie5D
✭✭✭
Hey, I have a question / concern, if I play on both the NA server and the EU server would that be two separate ESO Plus bills I would receive?

I'm asking because I recently made a brand new character on the EU server to help with that Summerfall event, and now I'm seeing two charges this month for ESO Plus (two $15 charges). Is that because of the NA & EU? Or was it some other mistake? Please help!
Edited by Roxie5D on September 27, 2018 5:14PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should not be charged for two subs as long as you have one account. I know people play on both servers and have never mentioned this before. Were these charges a few weeks apart? It could some disconnnect between your billing cycle and the sub date. But if they are on the same day or close days, contact customer support.

Now, if you set up an additional account for the other server, then I can see the two charges being legit.

Normally, the people that bounce between servers do so by logging into that server. That process has changed since I last did this eons ago.
    Edited by Nestor on September 27, 2018 5:21PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Roxie5D
    Roxie5D
    ✭✭✭
    Ok thanks, same account. And the charges is on the same day. So I'll contact customer support. Thanks, just wanted to ask that general question before going further. Thanks!