The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

I know they can’t but I wish we could participate...

Odovacar
Odovacar
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I know as a console user (ahh yes, all hail the PC gamers, blahhhhh) I always feel bitter we can’t partake in PTS. All the tweaks and changes are being tested/analyzed and we just get to sit here and hope for a new thread to read or video to watch. As the title states I know this is not ZOS fault but man, we all would love to get in on the testing.

Feed us!!! :D
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meh, I'm cool with letting PC beta test stuff for us. Thanks for all the hard work, guys. o:)o:)
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should let you guys log into PTS with your console accounts (if you have a PC) and create template characters.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on September 25, 2018 9:58PM
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odovacar wrote: »
    I know as a console user (ahh yes, all hail the PC gamers, blahhhhh) I always feel bitter we can’t partake in PTS. All the tweaks and changes are being tested/analyzed and we just get to sit here and hope for a new thread to read or video to watch. As the title states I know this is not ZOS fault but man, we all would love to get in on the testing.

Feed us!!! :D

We could ... Just ZoS don't want to make it happen ... And to be honest we need to have more say in the games development