The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Unlock a Stunning Villa, Mount & Pet during the Summerfall Event"

• Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We may have this by tomorrow.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event/details/FAQ: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/summerfall

Community Progress:
    September 18 - 20% default community- progress meter (pre-event) from players who already had the achievement
    September 19 - 20% no increase because the event hadn't officially started yet
    September 20 - Day 1 - 35% (+15% for 9/18 and 9/19)
    September 21 - Day 2 - 42% (+7% for 9/20)
    September 22 - Day 3 - 47% (+5% for 9/21, even when ZOS live-streamed the event on Twitch)
    September 23 - Day 4 - 63% (+16% for 9/22, this made up for the low Friday-night/Saturday-morning turnout)
    September 24 - Day 5 - 76% (+13% for 9/23, a good Sunday-night/Monday-morning turnout)
    September 25 - Day 6 - 85% (+9% for 9/24, Monday-Tuesday)
    September 26 - Day 7 - X%
    September 27 - Day 8 - X%
    September 28 - Day 9 - X%
    Summerfall Event ends on Friday, September 28 at 10:00AM EDT.

We got this! We just need to average 5% for the next 3 days! :)
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would encourage all people reading this to post the results in zones and guild chats and tell players to do it on both EU and US servers as most players don't know that this counts as two points. This will ensure that will well get it by working as a team.
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only own Summerset on one platform but I actually own ESO on 4 PC NA and EU also Xbox and PS4. I have never even logged into my PS4 version, as I don't have a PS4. (got the console versions back when they offered character copy).

Unless there is something I missed, I can only Play Summerset on PC NA, as that is what I purchased it for. How does logging in to other accounts help?

Edit: also - if a bunch of folks purchase it on the 27th and they do not get the achievement, wouldn't this stop you from hitting 100%?
    Edited by Casdha on September 25, 2018 5:19PM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• mrfixit505
    I admit, I may be a bit butt-hurt if we do get it, I saved crowns forever and bought Colossal Aldmeri Grotto. I barely go into the thing now because I can't give admin rights to my wife, she can't place any furniture of her own. I'll be happy for her to get it so she can do her own decorating but honestly don't need it myself.

I did however get the achievement on both us and eu servers so I can do my part, I hope the people that need or want it can get it.
  • lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrfixit505 wrote: »
    I admit, I may be a bit butt-hurt if we do get it, I saved crowns forever and bought Colossal Aldmeri Grotto. I barely go into the thing now because I can't give admin rights to my wife, she can't place any furniture of her own. I'll be happy for her to get it so she can do her own decorating but honestly don't need it myself.

I did however get the achievement on both us and eu servers so I can do my part, I hope the people that need or want it can get it.

I feel for you on the housing rights thing... My “Mara” and I decided we’d get the Hunding’s Palatial Hall together, and since I was the crafter, I’d do most of the furnishing so she’d buy it. Well... We got to a point where I’d have to mail everything to her and she’d Just dump it all in a pile for me to grab and decorate later. Not very convenient.

Eventually, I bought the Grotto and have been decorating up a storm. I feel badly that she spent the real $$ to get Hunding’s, but we couldn’t ever use it the way we wanted if only one of us could add or remove items.

Now, I’m excited that the free Psijic house is possibly happening, but I have no plans for it. I’m still busy filling up my Grotto. But at least it will certainly be nice to have options in the future.
  • mrfixit505
    lygerseye wrote: »
    mrfixit505 wrote: »

I feel for you on the housing rights thing... My “Mara” and I decided we’d get the Hunding’s Palatial Hall together, and since I was the crafter, I’d do most of the furnishing so she’d buy it. Well... We got to a point where I’d have to mail everything to her and she’d Just dump it all in a pile for me to grab and decorate later. Not very convenient.

Eventually, I bought the Grotto and have been decorating up a storm. I feel badly that she spent the real $$ to get Hunding’s, but we couldn’t ever use it the way we wanted if only one of us could add or remove items.

Now, I’m excited that the free Psijic house is possibly happening, but I have no plans for it. I’m still busy filling up my Grotto. But at least it will certainly be nice to have options in the future.

I really believe that the ring of Mara should switch on certain rights for housing, I get that people break up and zen doesn't want to deal with that crap but there should be no reason that we can't allow our partners to add their stuff. Especially to the huge homes.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eventually, I bought the Grotto and have been decorating up a storm.

Speaking of the Grotto, is there a specific event during which it is made available?
    And what was the crown cost, if I may ask?
    (or is it not available anymore?)
  • AliceSinful
    AliceSinful
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks to this thread yesterday I learned that EU and NA count. I already had it on NA but I've never even logged in to EU. The BF didn't have it anywhere. So last night the BF finished Pathfinder on his NA and we both started new characters on EU and started running. We'll both get Pathfinder EU tonight when we reach Artaeum. 2 more in process! Thanks for the thread!
  • lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »

Speaking of the Grotto, is there a specific event during which it is made available?

It was a limited time sale... I’m guessing it will come back next year as part of some anniversary event? Maybe if they do another Summerfall thing.

It was 15,000 Crowns unfurnished, 18,750 furnished. Since I wanted to do the furnishing, I got it unfurnished. I had already been saving up ESO+ Crowns for something big, this just happened to be the right place at the right time.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »

It was a limited time sale... I’m guessing it will come back next year as part of some anniversary event? Maybe if they do another Summerfall thing.

It was 15,000 Crowns unfurnished, 18,750 furnished. Since I wanted to do the furnishing, I got it unfurnished. I had already been saving up ESO+ Crowns for something big, this just happened to be the right place at the right time.

Thanks!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casdha wrote: »
    I only own Summerset on one platform but I actually own ESO on 4 PC NA and EU also Xbox and PS4. I have never even logged into my PS4 version, as I don't have a PS4. (got the console versions back when they offered character copy).

Unless there is something I missed, I can only Play Summerset on PC NA, as that is what I purchased it for. How does logging in to other accounts help?

Edit: also - if a bunch of folks purchase it on the 27th and they do not get the achievement, wouldn't this stop you from hitting 100%?

You can play Summerset on EU PC by just changing to the EU PC server on your existing PC account and creating a new character.
    It carries over but not much else will.
    Edited by TequilaFire on September 25, 2018 9:53PM
  • giinoz2011rwb17_ESO
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hi I sorry I have stock amount of toons I did pathfinder on 8 toons on NA server it capped at 63%.
    I got told to do on EU and did on 8 toons on EU server.

To start with I was dubious that it would work due to characters not being available on both so did it with a few toons the counter moved up so did on max 8 toons fully yesterday.

Today after completing it it's now at 85% and that's it no 100%.

You do the math 8 toons on NA 63%
    EU 8 toons adds 22%
    Total 85%
    Now if EU gave same value of 63% for Pathfinder that would be a total of 126% not 85%.

Why is the difference?
    Guess you just don't want some to get reward for doing events they spend time doing.
    BTW I have posted a post about it and I just got a comment.
    Will fix other post and try to delete it.

Thanks to those that replied it would have made less confusion if the event email simply stated to do event once on each server.
    Anyway on the + side doing the event multiple times on EU met a lot of terrific players that I would never have met as I'm on NA primarily.

Edited by giinoz2011rwb17_ESO on September 26, 2018 10:28AM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hi I sorry I have stock amount of toons I did pathfinder on 8 toons on NA server it capped at 63%.

To start with I was dubious that it would work due to characters not being available on both so did it with a few toons the counter moved up so did on max 8 toons fully yesterday.

EU 8 toons adds 22%
    Total 85%
    Now if EU gave same value of 63% for Pathfinder that would be a total of 126% not 85%.

Why is the difference?
    Guess you just don't want some to get reward for doing events they spend time doing.

Sorry for being rude on it but with other failed Events not being able to get into them am really pissed and may not bother with any more events as I don't trust they will be attainable as hype suggests or alludes to.

What?

You only needed to do the achievement on 1 character per server. Doing it on 8 toons on each server was 14 toons too many.
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

EU 8 toons adds 22%
    Total 85%

Why is the difference?

Sorry for being rude on it but with other failed Events not being able to get into them am really pissed and may not bother with any more events as I don't trust they will be attainable as hype suggests or alludes to.

It's one per account per megaserver. You don't have to do it on multiple toons buddy. It counts twice if you do it once on NA and once on EU. Doing it on more than one toon doesn't make any difference. The percentage has nothing to do with you specifically- your contribution adds to the community goal that thousands of players are participating in :)
    Edited by Seminolegirl1992 on September 26, 2018 3:24AM
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What?

You only needed to do the achievement on 1 character per server. Doing it on 8 toons on each server was 14 toons too many.[/quote]

This guy is right^ You misunderstood the forums mah dude. I think we will get it.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    92 percent :)
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »

Sooo painfully close yes!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »

Lol, I imagine it'll be at 99% at tomorrows update, just for added suspense.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event/details/FAQ: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/summerfall

Community Progress:
    September 18 - 20% default community- progress meter (pre-event) from players who already had the achievement
    September 19 - 20% no increase because the event hadn't officially started yet
    September 20 - Day 1 - 35% (+15% for 9/18 and 9/19)
    September 21 - Day 2 - 42% (+7% for 9/20)
    September 22 - Day 3 - 47% (+5% for 9/21, even when ZOS live-streamed the event on Twitch)
    September 23 - Day 4 - 63% (+16% for 9/22, this made up for the low Friday-night/Saturday-morning turnout)
    September 24 - Day 5 - 76% (+13% for 9/23, a good Sunday-night/Monday-morning turnout)
    September 25 - Day 6 - 85% (+9% for 9/24, Monday-Tuesday)
    September 26 - Day 7 - 92% (+7% for 9/25, Tuesday-Wednesday)
    September 27 - Day 8 - X%
    September 28 - Day 9 - X%
    Summerfall Event ends on Friday, September 28 at 10:00AM EDT.

8% more to go, 2 more days left. :)
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Alwayshappy
    Think we'll make it!
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Think we'll make it!

I think we will, too.
    Thank GODDESS that one guy did the quest on all eight of his characters on both PC servers, otherwise we probably wouldn't make it.
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can play Summerset on EU PC by just changing to the EU PC server on your existing PC account and creating a new character.

Thanks, I did not know that, last time I was on the EU ESO+ accounts and DLC did not carry over. I've never looked to see if Chapters did.

• skipsarg
    skipsarg
    ✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    Another question: Does having the achievement on more than one character award more progress? or just one per account?

no
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IG02vx5osY&t=125s
  • Jack_Of_Shades
    Jack_Of_Shades
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind if is an empty house, I believe they give us one of the biggest houses in game for free when those houses sell on the crown store for 10k+ crowns, you can decorate it by yourself if you have time

Same! I've even been saving furniture I find, as well as learning dozens of furniture blueprints to make my own! Hope we get it, we're at 92%. So I think we got this! 😁
  • spirosxtreme0
    spirosxtreme0
    Soul Shriven

Thanks, I did not know that, last time I was on the EU ESO+ accounts and DLC did not carry over. I've never looked to see if Chapters did.

I play on EU ps4 with all dlc and chapters but on NA server only the chapters was available for me
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, got my EU done. Luckily I had a character who was level 11 and could pop over to Cyrodiil to unlock rapid maneuvers. Also got help from a friendly port. It took all of 35 minutes to do, so no excuse to anyone who is still debating on doing it, just go get it done :) And thanks for the tips, or I wouldn't have went myself.

Man I forgot what it was like to be that slow.

• Rukia541
    Rukia541
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took maybe 20 min, lots of helpful players are willing to port you all over.
  • Bubbastic
    Bubbastic
    ✭✭✭

The DLC carry over but you have to accept the quests in the collection
    。◕‿◕。