Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamplar help

IcedOver
IcedOver
Looking for help with my stamplar first time running dps templar ive already got Gold ravager and still need relequen just wanting to know what monster set/jewelry traits/weapon traits and enchants i should run and also is ravaging and relequen gonna give me the best dps for pve trials? TY i love the class so far and want to make it efficient
  • IcedOver
    IcedOver
    something i forgot i have 2x dagger and 1 axe all infused and im running the weapon damage mundus. Critique me so i can learn!
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think selenes is your best monster set. You want ravager jewelry so you can go 7 medium, all divines. Jewelry traits depend a bit on your group comp if trying to min/max to the nth degree, but I think you are safe with two bloodthirsty and one infused, all with weapon damage. The real question is how many BT to run. Two daggers is preferable to one dagger one axe, but one axe is not the end of the world. Since they changed they way enchants proc last patch, you want an infused VMA bow with a poison enchant (no more running double health poisions). And you DW bar can be Nirn/Infused with Disease and Weapon power enchants. You want the lover mundus, as your weapon pen is going to be terrible.

Ravager + Relequen is an excellent trial combo for stamplar, arguably BIS. You really cant beat relequen for sustain DPS, but in 4 man content, other sets like vicious ophidian have their appeal. Relequen takes some time to build stacks, so if the fight is over in 20 seconds, it's not doing a lot for you. I think Ravager is your best bet for a weapon set, but advancing yokeda is considered BIS by many, especially for stamblades that can get away with Blue food. As a templar, you probably need to run Dubious for the regen, so it puts your health in a bad spot. Ravager helps there. Advancing yokeda is also a huge pain in the rear to farm.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on September 24, 2018 10:05PM
  • IcedOver
    IcedOver
    Thanks again man always good answers clears alot of little things up for me. Already sittin on gold ravager daggers/jewelry just need to change a couple traits you mentioned then the relequen farm
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IcedOver wrote: »
    Thanks again man always good answers clears alot of little things up for me. Already sittin on gold ravager daggers/jewelry just need to change a couple traits you mentioned then the relequen farm

I would make life easy and run Hundings, or VO in the meantime.