Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't get Cyrodiil Board missions PC NA (RESOLVED)

The_Last_Titan
The_Last_Titan
✭✭✭
I have a few Characters that are over 2 years old and can't click the boards at the north morrowind gate.

I have no cyrodiil current quests and believe i went to every npc throughout the quest line.

I don't pvp that much so i never asked for assistance before but i do more now, and its time to get this fixed
Edited by The_Last_Titan on September 25, 2018 11:12AM
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey o/

I've never heard about this issue before. The only time you can't take a quest from the Cyrodiil Boards, are 1) If you completed them all already that day. 2) If you haven't done the introduction quest. I got my character up to rank 34 before I realised I never did the introduction quest. Ahem. xD

Edit: Which faction are you? The quest is actually hard to find, if you've been to Cyrodiil before without taking the quest.
    Edited by Lieblingsjunge on September 25, 2018 10:43AM
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • The_Last_Titan
    The_Last_Titan
    ✭✭✭
    i spoke to soon, there was an npc at the seige training range that had a quest to talk to an npc at the scroll temple. thought i had "skipped training" but must have completed most of it and the range being so out of the way i hadn't been back.