The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

Queen's Decree eidetic memory - please add post-quest locations as well.

znrk
znrk
✭✭✭
While you are fixing some eidetic memory books in Summerset in this patch (ten thousand thanks for that!), could you also add post-quest locations for these two initial books that comes with Queen's Decree quest, please? I am missing "Invitation to the Kinlady's Conference" because you ninjaadded it to my inventory and I didn't notice, and I know plenty of people doesn't read it, neither the other one coming with this quest, "Kinlady's letter" or what was its name. Post-quest locations in Shimmerene would be really appreciated.
PC/EU
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post quest locations for the 3 pages for "Cultural Clash" also need to happen. The "Writ of Valid Credentials" and the other 2 writs in the quest are also ninja-added to your inventory, and you have to manually select them and read them in the short window of time you have before handing them in, otherwise they are lost forever.
    Options