The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Don't force me to play Stamina next update

Avnr
Avnr
✭✭✭
Still breaking my head in pts

the only mag class that still perform ok is mag templar (need no shields)
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, then you can play stam or mag templar. Plenty of choices. Like 6/10 possible.
  • Daedric_NB_187
    Daedric_NB_187
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate the changes too. But I also like playing stamsorc and stamblade. I'm just going to shelve magsorc and use the stamblade.
  • AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Dusts off Nord Argonian Warden stamplar*
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh come on. The changes are not that bad. Everyone's whining and yelling...like get yourself together it doesn't break any class.
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkScatha wrote: »
    Oh come on. The changes are not that bad. Everyone's whining and yelling...like get yourself together it doesn't break any class.

Apparently it broke some guys heart
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkScatha wrote: »

Apparently it broke some guys heart

This comment wins the forums for the day
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ALL Magic builds don't NEED shields dude. Especially a MagSorc. If you can get decent resistances then your dedicated Healer + Power Surge is all you need to survive.

I still cannot believe the sheer amount of "World is Endingness" just from Shields getting a 1 second cast time.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    ALL Magic builds don't NEED shields dude. Especially a MagSorc. If you can get decent resistances then your dedicated Healer + Power Surge is all you need to survive.

I still cannot believe the sheer amount of "World is Endingness" just from Shields getting a 1 second cast time.

I'll remember you when they somehow decide to add a cast time to other means of defenses.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

I'll remember you when they somehow decide to add a cast time to other means of defenses.

Like what, blocking? Cause that's the only defensive thing left. If they put a cast time on Crit Surge I'll deal with that too since Channeled Acceleration has a cast time and I've been using that just fine.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't we all just get along?! *ugly cries*
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny, because apparently the nerfs were due to healers feeling not wanted enough.

Now, healers got their own shields nerfed and are complaining they die or let people die while they are doing the "poop animation".

Served them well.
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They should KNOW that when you ask ZOS for a truck, they understand you asked for a bicycle and deliver you a unicycle
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adapt >:)
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamdk is fluid and fun, give it a shot. And stamward isn't that bad either if you can get behind some of his clunky skills.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Avnr
    Avnr
    ✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

Stamina builds boring as hell
    I want to see stamina build without dawnbreaker(beside nb who have it's own nice skills)

I have stam warden "unkillable" super heals , speed , recovery (with no dawnbreaker take ages to kill)
    I have stam DK , great resist and all , with no dawnbreaker just DOT'S
    I have stam Sorc, fast and great heals, (with no dawnbreaker take ages to kill
    I have stam nb , like a Sayed that class is perfect for pvp but not my style
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avnr wrote: »
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

Stamina builds boring as hell
    I want to see stamina build without dawnbreaker(beside nb who have it's own nice skills)

I have stam warden "unkillable" super heals , speed , recovery (with no dawnbreaker take ages to kill)
    I have stam DK , great resist and all , with no dawnbreaker just DOT'S
    I have stam Sorc, fast and great heals, (with no dawnbreaker take ages to kill
    I have stam nb , like a Sayed that class is perfect for pvp but not my style

lololol

As if cast shield cast shield drop meteor after cage and few pew pew destro skills is fun.
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avnr wrote: »
    Still breaking my head in pts

the only mag class that still perform ok is mag templar (need no shields)

The best feedback you can leave that can be impacting is to cancel subscription and don't buy anymore crowns. I am just waiting for the last results to click on that juicy button.
    Edited by rosendoichinoveb17_ESO on September 25, 2018 8:57AM