The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How did my daughter loose her Crown Store purchases?

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
My daughter started playing ESO again on Xbox after quitting for a while. She came to me and said her horse disappeared. I thought this strange but she has lost the Nightmare horse I bought here. It's not in her list and is available for purchase. How did this happen?

Anyone can help me here? I am at a loss and I am afraid to buy anything for her now since they might be gone. Just because you don't play for a few months you loose things we have bought with real money? If this is not the case what can I do?
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you check to make sure she was on the right server? (NA vs. EU?)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you check to make sure she was on the right server? (NA vs. EU?)

Will double check right now. I thought if she was on a different server she wouldn't have her old characters. Thank you for the reply.

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much @WhiteCoatSyndrome. That was the problem. My daughter can't read so she clicked on what worked and I didn't realize she was on the EU server when I bought her the horse.

I am surprised because Morrowind works on both servers. I thought buying Morrowind only worked on one server so I never thought of her being on a different server. Coul it be because I bought the Collector's edition it works on both servers or did it change now?

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Account wide purchases like Chapters remain on both servers. Crown store purchases are only on the server you bought them on.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad I was able to help! :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.