The issues related to logging in to the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

How did my daughter loose her Crown Store purchases?

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
My daughter started playing ESO again on Xbox after quitting for a while. She came to me and said her horse disappeared. I thought this strange but she has lost the Nightmare horse I bought here. It's not in her list and is available for purchase. How did this happen?

Anyone can help me here? I am at a loss and I am afraid to buy anything for her now since they might be gone. Just because you don't play for a few months you loose things we have bought with real money? If this is not the case what can I do?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you check to make sure she was on the right server? (NA vs. EU?)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you check to make sure she was on the right server? (NA vs. EU?)

Will double check right now. I thought if she was on a different server she wouldn't have her old characters. Thank you for the reply.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much @WhiteCoatSyndrome. That was the problem. My daughter can't read so she clicked on what worked and I didn't realize she was on the EU server when I bought her the horse.

I am surprised because Morrowind works on both servers. I thought buying Morrowind only worked on one server so I never thought of her being on a different server. Coul it be because I bought the Collector's edition it works on both servers or did it change now?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Account wide purchases like Chapters remain on both servers. Crown store purchases are only on the server you bought them on.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glad I was able to help! :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works