Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

House of Morninstar - Check us out on the web at houseofmorningstar.gamerlaunch.com

Dovetail_Stormrider
Please PS4 message Dove_SMPDSM for info and invite. Most Guild information can be found on the website.
Edited by Dovetail_Stormrider on September 24, 2018 9:35PM
House of Morningstar Gaming Community Co Creator and Co Founder -- visit us on the web at: houseofmorningstar.gamerlaunch.com (Discord linked there to contact, PS4 messages welcome) PS4 NA Server Guildmaster: HOM Invicta -- PS4 Gamertag: Dove_SMPDSM (current) -- aka theophannia (originally)
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the code and concept and whatnot the likes of what would Jesus do and all that; however, the delivery/message you're putting out sounds a bit more like a cult here.. a bit freaky, ha ha. Oh sorry, my bad. Not bashing your guild at all. Just being humorous. Hey, good luck, though, on the growth and development of your guild.
  • Dovetail_Stormrider
    Lol nah I just dont have room for people who dont care about each other.
    House of Morningstar Gaming Community Co Creator and Co Founder -- visit us on the web at: houseofmorningstar.gamerlaunch.com (Discord linked there to contact, PS4 messages welcome) PS4 NA Server Guildmaster: HOM Invicta -- PS4 Gamertag: Dove_SMPDSM (current) -- aka theophannia (originally)