The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

delete

friimynd
friimynd
✭✭✭
Edited by friimynd on March 21, 2020 12:35AM
gg ^&*
Oh, now i 'C', lol ( * & ^ )
Finally realized it is supposed to be about 'friends' online, lol; i thought it was about 'enemies' online, hmm
Well, i can (must) buy the darkwood (?) sry, lol; blackwood expansion to get the companions, right? i'm looking into it right now.
If they gonna put companions in the game, i'm a fool to say no (and be a f2p peon grinder, lol; feel for u, i used to do to) ;#)
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Level 6 is the right level, have you tried visiting a writ board? That should give you a quest to go visit Danel and/or the woman that does equipment writs.

-edit to add- Not sure if it makes a difference but may help to visit the stations so you have the skill lines unlocked too.
    Edited by Runs on September 22, 2018 7:49AM
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • friimynd
    friimynd
    ✭✭✭
    good news
    i had a hunch that i needed to complete the equipment certifications before i could see Danel Telleno
    sur nuf
    he appeared in the market after i did the last eq cert
    they should just put these guys in the crafting section, too much running
    gg ^&*
    Oh, now i 'C', lol ( * & ^ )
    Finally realized it is supposed to be about 'friends' online, lol; i thought it was about 'enemies' online, hmm
    Well, i can (must) buy the darkwood (?) sry, lol; blackwood expansion to get the companions, right? i'm looking into it right now.
    If they gonna put companions in the game, i'm a fool to say no (and be a f2p peon grinder, lol; feel for u, i used to do to) ;#)