The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Class Change Token

CaptainVenom
CaptainVenom
✭✭✭✭✭
C'mon Zenimax, it's time we have a way to change our class.

I started playing three years ago and picked my class. I still play the same character and, of course, I achieved a lot of things with him (all traits, 60%/60%/60 mount, all skyshards and so on). but I'm not having fun playing his class anymore. Yeah, I could create another character and start over, but I don't have time anymore, since now I work eight hours a day and go to college right after I finish working.

I don't mind paying like 5500 Crowns for a change, first because I picked my class, so it is my fault, and my fault only. However, please consider adding such service! I simply can't start over, and I want to enjoy even more that little time I have to play.
🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'll consider it.

They'll also consider how much they make from people buying character slots, outfit slots, riding lessons, exp scrolls, and from just playing the play as they level up alts.
  • Ashilda_Dragonheart
    C'mon Zenimax, it's time we have a way to change our class.

I started playing three years ago and picked my class. I still play the same character and, of course, I achieved a lot of things with him (all traits, 60%/60%/60 mount, all skyshards and so on). but I'm not having fun playing his class anymore. Yeah, I could create another character and start over, but I don't have time anymore, since now I work eight hours a day and go to college right after I finish working.

I don't mind paying like 5500 Crowns for a change, first because I picked my class, so it is my fault, and my fault only. However, please consider adding such service! I simply can't start over, and I want to enjoy even more that little time I have to play.

I don't have a lot of time to play either, I completely agree.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope.
    there were many discussions about class change tokens, and some of the class reps agree that it may never happen with good reason.
    Edited by Skullstachio on September 21, 2018 1:59AM
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Ashilda_Dragonheart
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    Nope.
    there were many discussions about class change tokens, and some of the class reps agree that it may never happen with good reason.

Why not?
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    Nope.

what reason would that be?
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want it. Same boat. No time or desire to repeat everything.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry but it isn't coming any time soon if ever at that