The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Lesser Aedra

Shraar
Shraar
✭✭✭
Hello I have a question for the moth priests

There are greater Daedric Princes and we all know that, and there are lesser Daedra like Scamps and Dremora and Spiders and Daedroths and Clannfears.

And we know there are Aedra, the 8 Divines, but are there lesser Aedra? Is that what Spriggans are? If so, why are they so angry with me?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Aedra

There are plenty of Aedric spirits, but the 8 Divines are the ones who participated in the act of creation, giving up some of their power to do so, along with many lesser spirits.

The Daedra, in contrast, didn't give up any of their powers or assist with creation.
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 19, 2018 6:49PM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are lesser Aedra, and you're playing as one.
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the deadric prince meridia should have been a lesser aedra, as example, since hesheit has been a magna-ge.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Prinseth
    Prinseth
    ✭✭✭
    I think the closest thing to Lesser Aedra would be the Men and Mer of Mundus, as well as the Flora and Fauna because they all came from what is now the Aedra and what were the et’Ada and Ehlnofey. But I wouldn’t really consider them Lesser Aedra, just a bi-product of creation. Also Aedra don’t have as much control over Mundus (but still influence it in other ways) as a Daedric Prince does over their realm, because it is a part of them and Lesser Daedra are basically just part of their creation, created to serve them.

Just my thoughts on it though so I could be wrong.
  • Shraar
    Shraar
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, all of you, for deciding to share your knowledge with me. It has certainly made me consider things and appreciate what I have and has enriched my existence in a small, but still meaningful way. Thank you.

I've learned some beautiful inspiring things (We're lesser Aedra, we have the capacity for evil, yes, but also great good, we've been allowed that choice by the Aedra)

And some scary things (Oh no, Aedra can actually be killed!? Love doesn't die. I keep it alive in my heart, I can't even begin to comprehend the consequences)