The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Social guild "Keepers of Nirn" are recruiting for both social and Trials!

harlam
harlam
Keepers of Nirn is a new social guild recruiting on Xbox EU and looking for player to build a warm social environment to quest, level, complete daily dungeons/bosses and trials together.
Our first goal is growth and grow our roster to include like minded players.
Our second goal is to schedule regular events on weekends such as trial runs and potentially even run internal guild giveaways each month.

If you have any interest in joining then respond here or contact my on xbox/in game (GT: Made in 89)!

We look forward to hearing from you!
Edited by harlam on September 20, 2018 10:30PM
Harlam Nightbane - Nightblade Tank <Keepers of Nirn> - Xbox EU
  • kereber0s
    kereber0s
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a guild to run trials and dungeons with could I get an invite please gt is Kereber0s thanks
  • harlam
    harlam
    kereber0s wrote: »
    I'm looking for a guild to run trials and dungeons with could I get an invite please gt is Kereber0s thanks

I have sent you one this evening :smile:
  • harlam
    harlam
    Thanks to all who have messaged me to join Keepers of Nirn so far. We are now working towards having 50 members to enable us to have a Guild Trader.
    If you are interested in joining ten message me in game (GT: MAde in 89) or reply here!
  • F4llenPaladin
    I currently looking for a guild to, well have fun with.
    Trials ? never tried
    delves
    pve
    pvp

am happy to join in anything really.

on most nights. however Thursday is my gaming night...

could I get an invite please,

GT is F4llen Paladin
  • harlam
    harlam
    I currently looking for a guild to, well have fun with.
    Trials ? never tried
    delves
    pve
    pvp

am happy to join in anything really.

on most nights. however Thursday is my gaming night...

could I get an invite please,

GT is F4llen Paladin

Sure, I'll sort one for you later today when I next get online :smile:
  • harlam
    harlam
    We are now recruiting for a trials team!

Experience not essential, but a willingness to learn and help the group progress is :smile:

Some members may need a little help gearing etc so those willing to assist in dungeon runs or crafting are appreciated