Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Unlock a Stunning Villa, Mount & Pet during the Summerfall Event"

• Ri_Khan
    Ri_Khan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pre-ordered Summerset and still haven't set foot in the place. This might be a good excuse to finally check it out.
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    A note for people who are dreading slow mount speeds on the EU (or NA) server - if you have Ouroboros crates lying around on the your non-primary server, trade in all the junk for gems to purchase crate riding speed lessons. Instant +26 speed for me. :) And there are many people who will happily TP you to Artaeum, so there's really very little hassle involved in doing the achievement on both servers. Happy pathfinding!

I'd happily help people get to Artaeum but I'm not sure of the most efficient way to do it. Maybe hang around Shimmerene Wayshrine and get a large group together, then fast travel to Artaeum and any other sites in Summerset?
  • General_Zeranth
    General_Zeranth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did what I could. Xbox NA and EU achievements earned.
    I hope that the community can come together as a whole and earn these rewards. It'd be nice but like always I'm not holding out hope of anything.
    Xbox - NA

Self confessed Master Angler title chaser.

Titles Earned: 10/∞
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ardaghion wrote: »
    A note for people who are dreading slow mount speeds on the EU (or NA) server - if you have Ouroboros crates lying around on the your non-primary server, trade in all the junk for gems to purchase crate riding speed lessons. Instant +26 speed for me. :) And there are many people who will happily TP you to Artaeum, so there's really very little hassle involved in doing the achievement on both servers. Happy pathfinding!

I'd happily help people get to Artaeum but I'm not sure of the most efficient way to do it. Maybe hang around Shimmerene Wayshrine and get a large group together, then fast travel to Artaeum and any other sites in Summerset?

That was my plan. Hang around Shimmerene wayshrine and let zone chat know to climb aboard the Khajiit Train to see the wondrous sites of Summerset and Artaeum... group up as many as possible... and go on a tour. Rinse and repeat as desired. ;)
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    Ardaghion wrote: »

That was my plan. Hang around Shimmerene wayshrine and let zone chat know to climb aboard the Khajiit Train to see the wondrous sites of Summerset and Artaeum... group up as many as possible... and go on a tour. Rinse and repeat as desired. ;)

Sounds like a plan, I think I have a few areas I still need to discover but both the wife and I will help out while finding all of them. Heck, I know she wants that villa.
  • Esmaralda
    Esmaralda
    ✭✭
    Furnished or not?
    ♥♥♥ Ezmaralda, Vampire of Morrowind ♥♥♥
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    I play on Pc NA and already have the achievement. If its ounted by server, how do I Iog onto PC EU to do the achievement again?
    Do I have to own a second account to use the other server?
    Edited by XDark_One13 on September 18, 2018 11:51PM
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Esmaralda wrote: »
    Furnished or not?

It's unfurnished.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2220+
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    The link doesn’t work, it just keeps asking for my age over and over and over.
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pteam wrote: »

Confirmed. Under aged player! :smile:

I had this problem a couple days ago where it got stuck. I had to go to the news page, answer the age gate, and then go to the page I wanted to read from the News page, not the forum. No idea why it was having problems.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So if we hit the 100% goal..... EVERYONE with summerset that has logged into the game since summerset dropped will get the house for free......

Am I the only one that kinda mad about this? Like Ive been planning on buying that house for months now have already bought the crowns for that house and now just ANYONE WITH SUMMERSET might have that house

What the hell is the point of owning an awesome amazing house if everyone and there mom owns it........
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number_51 wrote: »
    code65536 wrote: »
    LordLomax wrote: »
    Well looks like be creating new account on na server with no horse etc gonna be long walk lol

If you got the horse from the boxed Imperial Edition (i.e., if you got it outside fo the Crown Store), the horse from the Morrowind Collector's Edition, the horse from the Summerset Collector's Edition, or the Ice Wolf mount from this year's BE3 event, all of those will show up on the other side of the Atlantic.

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!

I thought my new baby EU character would be traipsing around everywhere on foot, but I did do the Collector's Edition of Summerset, so at least they'll have that to run (slowly) around on. LOL

Oh, wonder if the folks who had preordered Summerset and got that Nightmare Senche means their Senche would show up across the pond as well? Or if it's just that Bloodwraith horsey that came with the Collector's Edition.

Nightmare Senche does not show up cross platform (at least for me on PS4), but the Yokudan Charger does. I believe that was free from the Skyrim re-release.

Yes it does... I have it on both EU and NA PS4 servers. And I certainly didn't buy two Summerset preorders.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • OnAccidente
    OnAccidente
    Soul Shriven
    Is there an esoui icon image code for the pet or mount yet? It would be great to put an image in our guild MOTD... Thanks!
  • Esmaralda
    Esmaralda
    ✭✭
    pteam wrote: »

Confirmed. Under aged player! :smile:

I had this problem a couple days ago where it got stuck. I had to go to the news page, answer the age gate, and then go to the page I wanted to read from the News page, not the forum. No idea why it was having problems.

Same here! I'm plenty old enough. Getting carded has it's drawbacks.
    ♥♥♥ Ezmaralda, Vampire of Morrowind ♥♥♥
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Number_51 wrote: »
    code65536 wrote: »
    LordLomax wrote: »
    Well looks like be creating new account on na server with no horse etc gonna be long walk lol

If you got the horse from the boxed Imperial Edition (i.e., if you got it outside fo the Crown Store), the horse from the Morrowind Collector's Edition, the horse from the Summerset Collector's Edition, or the Ice Wolf mount from this year's BE3 event, all of those will show up on the other side of the Atlantic.

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!

I thought my new baby EU character would be traipsing around everywhere on foot, but I did do the Collector's Edition of Summerset, so at least they'll have that to run (slowly) around on. LOL

Oh, wonder if the folks who had preordered Summerset and got that Nightmare Senche means their Senche would show up across the pond as well? Or if it's just that Bloodwraith horsey that came with the Collector's Edition.

Nightmare Senche does not show up cross platform (at least for me on PS4), but the Yokudan Charger does. I believe that was free from the Skyrim re-release.

Yes it does... I have it on both EU and NA PS4 servers. And I certainly didn't buy two Summerset preorders.

They did for me as well as the collections edition horse and the palomino horse from gold edition
  • Sang
    Sang
    ✭✭✭
    Would be great if I could access the website that talks about it. for some reason I cannot get past age verification screen.
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please fudge the numbers if necessary so we can get it. ;) Thanks.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »
    So if we hit the 100% goal..... EVERYONE with summerset that has logged into the game since summerset dropped will get the house for free......

Am I the only one that kinda mad about this? Like Ive been planning on buying that house for months now have already bought the crowns for that house and now just ANYONE WITH SUMMERSET might have that house

What the hell is the point of owning an awesome amazing house if everyone and there mom owns it........

tumblr_inline_oougqlRbds1upxhvj_500.gif
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 19, 2018 2:01AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are now two houses in Summerset, plus the apartment in Alinor. You seem to be thinking of the *other* large, nice house in Summerset.
    The house for the event is on Artaeum, inside the Psijiic College.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm a collector of high end movie memorabilia, I've never understood why someone owning the same item/product as me, be it physical or digital, would/should impact on my enjoyment of owning said product/item.

If anything, if other people get enjoyment out of owning a product, I'm happy for them. It affects my enjoyment not one jot.

• Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Just learned of this event thru zone chat and everyone is buzzing trying to help any way they can! Thought I had it on my main already but nope, got it done now though.

I encourage everyone to double check to make sure! Time to dust off my low level EU account, this should be fun, no cp no gear slow horsee, should be a riot. Might even get killed more often now lol!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    There are now two houses in Summerset, plus the apartment in Alinor. You seem to be thinking of the *other* large, nice house in Summerset.
    The house for the event is on Artaeum, inside the Psijiic College.

I know what house you mean, i just saying like who wants the exact same house as everyone and they did that to an amazing house, its a waste
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ive liked this house and wanted to get it since it was first discovered but like whats the point if every single one of my friends is gunna have the exact same house that I have.

like they took something impressive and made it average
    Edited by ezio45 on September 19, 2018 3:33AM
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive liked this house and wanted to get it since it was first discovered but like whats the point if every single one of my friends is gunna have the exact same house that I have.

Wow.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • Jazdia
    Jazdia
    ✭✭✭

Wow, that’s like living in an apartment block and complaining because the outside looks the same.

A house is made from your own style. Of course furnishings will be similar, but the layout and the style of the home will be uniquely your own.

Visitor’s will be inside and look at the rooms and furnishings.

Finally, please remember that this home comes empty. Think of it as an empty canvas, and you are the artist.
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    It's not about the house... It's about what you DO with the house that makes it unique...
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    I play on Pc NA and already have the achievement. If its ounted by server, how do I Iog onto PC EU to do the achievement again?

You don't need a second account. On your login screen to the left hand side there is a place for server you can click that and change to EU. Then log in (it may make you get an access code in your email like it did to me) and then create a character :smile:
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭

You don't need a second account. On your login screen to the left hand side there is a place for server you can click that and change to EU. Then log in (it may make you get an access code in your email like it did to me) and then create a character :smile:

And if you're asking because of the automatic login via steam, not a problem whatsoever as well. Just let yourself be logged in to the character screen, then click the back button and you will get back to the normal login screen, just switch to the other server. And I'm not sure if it's the same for anyone using the steam version (mine is from before connection), but it just automatically logged me into the other server, without password or code or something (and I have never been to NA server before).
    Metal forever \m/
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soleya wrote: »
    Cannot get past the age gate for the main article. Just keeps re-opening age gate page.

Happens to me all the time. I need to enable Javascript, go back to the forum thread that links to the article, and click again. That takes care of it.

If you browse with Javascript enabled, however, then I have no theory as to what your difficulty is. ;)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not about the house... It's about what you DO with the house that makes it unique...

Indeed. Someone else having something does not in any way diminish what you have yourself. You may have a mansion - they may have a very different mansion or they may have a theatre, a museum, a temple or a school of interpretative dance.

The only exception is buying pre-furnished homes, which this one personally has no interest in. Even then though most travellers use this only as a starting point and then move things and replace things to make the property unique.

This one thinks it lovely that there is a chance for all players for once, no matter their budget, to have a place to throw their backpack and call their own.

So do your bit and get out and explore Summerset. There is plenty of time. Go as fast or as slow as you wish. Take in the sights and drink and dance a little along the way.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/