Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I thought CSRs were available 24/7

Unknown_Redemption
Unknown_Redemption
✭✭✭✭✭
Why has it taken over 3 days for them to address my 6 characters who glitched and fell off the vMA leaderboards (580k+) prior to it closing?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Unknown_Redemption

Our support team is currently still investigating in ticket #180916-004366 and will contact you after their investigation is concluded.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Unknown_Redemption

Our support team is currently still investigating in ticket #180916-004366 and will contact you after their investigation is concluded.

The investigation seems a little lengthy, especially considering I provided the exact scores and dates of completion.
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Unknown_Redemption

Oh, by investigating, you mean that its just sitting in queue. Because there is no way it should be taking this long. For those outside, looking in, may wonder why I am irritated - I have not gotten a single Inferno staff in vMA after hundreds of completions and I refuse to do it more than needed. So, can your 'investigation' queue please pick up the pace.