The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Officers needed for a 400+ member trading guild - Active and Social please

Sirdeathnog
Hey guys, I'm looking for approximately 5 officers at the moment to handle things like (promoting when dues are paid, monitoring chats, events - raffles / pvp tournys, advertising, and inviting new members or promoting. You will get to use the guild trader with no dues and other small benefits. If interested please message me your GT on here or message me on XBOX at SirDeathNog
  • Sirdeathnog
    Hey guys, I'm looking for approximately 5 officers at the moment to handle things like (promoting when dues are paid, monitoring chats, events - raffles / pvp tournys, advertising, and inviting new members or promoting. You will get to use the guild trader with no dues and other small benefits. If interested please message me your GT on here or message me on XBOX at SirDeathNog
  • Sirdeathnog
    refresh
  • Sirdeathnog
    Join us Today!!!!!
  • Sirdeathnog
  • TiberiousAldis
    If you still haven't found anyone, I may be able to assist
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • TiberiousAldis
    Gt TheBloodRanger