The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Outrageous latency issues

Bunk
Bunk
✭✭✭
So earlier I started having latency hiccups. It wasn't my ISP as it didn't slow anything down except the game itself. The lag kept getting worse and worse to the point where it would freeze for a minute then disconnect me, saying "an unknown error has occurred."

Changing zones actually got rid of the lag for a few minutes, then it came back worse than ever. I could talk freely in guild chat as if I had no latency trouble at all.

As of now, the game is completely unplayable.
idiot
  • korkibucek
    korkibucek
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like server side issues
    Options
  • kaptainkush64
    This is a problem from me as well and NO dev seems to address this issue. It ran fine for me during the 5-day and the morning of the "launch" patch (which is the where it all began for me) so I don't see how it is a problem on my end.

We shall not be ignored.
    Options