The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ideas for ESO Plus

• omegatay_ESO
    omegatay_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The ability to gather, and or fish while mounted. Come on zos, this would be a quality of life improvement. I personally would like to have my mounts out more often.
    As it is I run everywhere because I am a gathering nut.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonus dungeon keys for ESO Plus, but you still have to do dungeons to be able to activate them to unlock chest.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still would like to see ESO+ Skyshard/lorebook overlay maps that can be toggled. I would also love to see 75% of the other ideas I have read here.

I could not find the post, but someone mentioned why none of these things had been implemented. My opinion below..

I think the issue with ZOS like most companies is just staffing/resources. I do not think they have enough man power to keep up with demands of this game, or in the case of this thread QOL improvements for ESO+.

Order of importance
    1. Crown Store
    2. New content/engine changes
    3. Defects AKA Bugs
    4. QOL, rarely enough time to get to this item.
    5. Hardware, cost to much money

Based on years in the software industry ,people developing are passionate about their work, but are rarely staffed at levels to be successful. No or very little supporting employees to help test and figure out the issues in a timely manor.

Spelling
    Edited by Defilted on June 29, 2018 2:27PM
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, and good day my friends.

So, Since this thread is still open I assume that you're still looking for ideas and or suggestions. Sorry I haven't seem this until now. I did post a thread of things I like to see in game but then was politely warned ZOS does not take solicitation , against policy. So I am super confused.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/508/kw

In anycase, if doing a post search history on me, you'll see it. But I'll post here.

Creepy , scary things in small doses.

Yeah man, I want to see something that's gonna just take me by surprise. Some thing like skeletons popping out of closets, spiders and or rats dropping out of small drawers and scurrying off. NPC's randomly killing other NPC's in the name of Lord Dagon, or at least for Molag Bol, just like the mythic dawn did in Oblivion.

I think getting an extra comical giggle here and there from being startled or surprised would be great. The thread I made, there were some other great ideas by other people in there too.

Thanks for reading.

<3 , Hugs, and blessings.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO plus should include a discount on houses. The most expensive homes in ESO cost near (US)$100 in real world money....that is ridiculas. I’m all about capatalism and busninesses turning a profit. But when you are an eso plus member, you already pay more than $150 a year for the minor bonuses you get from eso plus. The only thing that makes eso worth it in my opinion is the craft bag, and the additional furnishing slots for homes, and i only use one of the tavern rooms because the houses are so expensive.
  • Zipadeedoodah
    Zipadeedoodah
    ✭✭✭
    I know we currently receive twice the furniture slots in as non ESO plus members in our homes, but I'd really appreciate even more slots. The current item limit isn't really enough to make a truly immersive home setting.
  • Eva13
    Eva13
    ✭✭✭
    Now the one idea I think about eso+ is ending it up due to constant disconnects and lagging. Good luck another shittyvents
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now here's a far-fetched idea.

ESO Armoury: Gain Access to a special bank accessible by talking to local Armourer NPC's, they work similarly to banks, but unlike banks, they Only hold on to Armor and weapons for you until you decide to withdraw them.

Having ESO+ will double the space available and allow you to store twice as much armor, and it costs gold to expand armoury space by 10 (20 with ESO+) not as much at first but the price to expand will steadily increase with each purchase of armoury space, up until the maximum limit has been reached.

Having An Armoury managed by Armourer NPC's will allow easier bank management and necessarily grant a little extra incentive to buy ESO plus. and moreover, Where else will anyone be able to manage and sort their Hard Earned Monster set Pieces and other such fabled gear?
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Coolio_Wolfus
    Coolio_Wolfus
    ✭✭✭
    Known recipies and motifs should go in the craft bag to save inventory space.

Should be a costume/collectible page for post quest disguises (My main has over 15 of them from the core game) and yes the new Scarlet Judge may go in costumes, but the older ones are still inventory bound...
  • ashkir
    ashkir
    Hello! I am new to Elder Scrolls Online! I absolutely love it so far and ESO Plus is amazing! I love the craft bag a great deal!

Some benefits for ESO Plus I would love to see:
    • Bag expansions
    • Overall "price decrease" on items in the Crownstore. Give us a flat 10% off price or something. Some items in the crown store are way too expensive! Nearly $50 for a new mount is wow!
    • Increase our housing furniture limit even more. In fact, I think the 700 should be standard for all players, and let us ESO Plus do 1400. The best housing system I've ever seen was Wildstar, and it was astonishing what could be pulled off. ESO Plus has enough items that we can pull of absolutely amazing unique buildings, and make thins our own. But the 'big houses' are just too big for the tiny limit!
    • One thing I'd like to see is: Expedited support. We're active paying customers, I'd like to see faster support responses for us.
    • Increase our guilds! Let us join like 7 or 8!
  • jackiemeeking
    jackiemeeking
    ✭✭
    Ideas for ESO plus?

Make it available in Asia.
    I'm sure there are people who plays ESO, not just me.
    And I would contribute more ideas once I have ESO +

xoxo
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    Now here's a far-fetched idea.

ESO Armoury: Gain Access to a special bank accessible by talking to local Armourer NPC's, they work similarly to banks, but unlike banks, they Only hold on to Armor and weapons for you until you decide to withdraw them.

Having ESO+ will double the space available and allow you to store twice as much armor, and it costs gold to expand armoury space by 10 (20 with ESO+) not as much at first but the price to expand will steadily increase with each purchase of armoury space, up until the maximum limit has been reached.

Having An Armoury managed by Armourer NPC's will allow easier bank management and necessarily grant a little extra incentive to buy ESO plus. and moreover, Where else will anyone be able to manage and sort their Hard Earned Monster set Pieces and other such fabled gear?

could add a fast equip system where like outfit slots you manage sets and can swap them fast if you like (oc outside battle)
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • WembleyOTG
    WembleyOTG
    ✭✭✭
    Furniture Bag for the hundreds of house items..

PVP Siege bag for those PVPers
  • MorbidHumor
    MorbidHumor
    Soul Shriven
    COLOR WHEEL FOR HAIR!!!!
    Edited by MorbidHumor on August 13, 2018 5:54PM
  • noob in denial
    noob in denial
    ✭✭✭
    Craft bag is not enough for me to keep paying for eso+. Bought the dlcs i wanted with crowns and i guess i'll just have to get rid of some useless stuff i have when my sub expires. There are some good suggestions here, like furnishing bag ( although i don't need one, it makes alot of sense for RP players, given the huge number of furnishing items ).

Also crown shop stuff, as someone mentioned, is extremely expensive, so expensive you'd have to give a real collectible figurine beside the ingame thing. It's just ridiculous. Some of the stuff need a price reduction between 50% and 99% to make it even remotely buyable ( unless you're rich ).
    In some other popular games, like LoL, i've spent alot of money on the in game shop and bought tons of stuff but they were fairly priced. Wouldn't spend 5euros here knowing seeing how ridiculously expensive stuff is.

Also the DLCs come with very little content that's doable in only a few hours, so if you're not an achievement hoe you don't need the ESO+ for it either once you've done it ( most gear is close to the same anyways, because of scaling ).
  • Badaq
    Badaq
    Soul Shriven
    Furniture storage; it has been said before but I would like to point out the added benefit this could have for zenimax. I personally use my extra houses to store my extra furniture; that means the servers have to save what furniture I have and where I placed it in each house. I'm no programmer but I would think saving my furnishings in a list would take up less space than saved in a 3d space.
    Edited by Badaq on August 20, 2018 6:06PM
  • TwIsTeDReDQuEeN
    TwIsTeDReDQuEeN
    ✭✭✭
    As a homestead enthusiast, I would have to agree with @Badaq! Im struggling with 14 toons, most of them mules holding raid & overland gear, also full bank space holding more gear and writs, my storage coffers are all full of monster helms, jewelry, and 4 dedicated coffers for Housing furnishings!!!! My crafters bags are full holding even more crafted & lux furnishings! I decon stuff weekly but to be honest its a major pain point to those of us who own several crown exclusives as well as other homes purchased in the crown store. 700 slots per in some cases guess where the furniture goes? In another home that turned into a warehouse with max slots taken up!! Guess what happens when I want to deco the next house? I have to move the “warehouse” elswhere and start the process all over again :( Sooooo, all this to say- PLEASE THROW US A BONE AND PROVIDE A FURNITURE CRAFT BAG AS ESO PLUS SUB PERK!!!! Let us place all craftable, crown store bound, and all quest locked as well as lux furnishings in the furniture bag, PLEASE & THANK YOU!!!!! In case you have not looked at the housing stats, there is a large new movement of homesteaders in game atm, and all of them get deeper in the homesteading “rabbit hole” with each new crown home offered! What a great thing that is for you ZOS!! Since the housing slots is a huge pain point and also a very complicated technical issue (Im sure the dev team is hard at work trying to resolve) this furniture craft bag would be a HUGE relief to the housing community!! Now imagine how many MORE SUBS you could have monthly just on furniture craft bag included in Eso Plus Sub!!! Thx for listening to this awesome community of people we call HOMESTEADERS!!
    <3 ESO CRIBS XBOX NA
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a homestead enthusiast, I would have to agree with @Badaq! Im struggling with 14 toons, most of them mules holding raid & overland gear, also full bank space holding more gear and writs, my storage coffers are all full of monster helms, jewelry, and 4 dedicated coffers for Housing furnishings!!!! My crafters bags are full holding even more crafted & lux furnishings! I decon stuff weekly but to be honest its a major pain point to those of us who own several crown exclusives as well as other homes purchased in the crown store. 700 slots per in some cases guess where the furniture goes? In another home that turned into a warehouse with max slots taken up!! Guess what happens when I want to deco the next house? I have to move the “warehouse” elswhere and start the process all over again :( Sooooo, all this to say- PLEASE THROW US A BONE AND PROVIDE A FURNITURE CRAFT BAG AS ESO PLUS SUB PERK!!!! Let us place all craftable, crown store bound, and all quest locked as well as lux furnishings in the furniture bag, PLEASE & THANK YOU!!!!! In case you have not looked at the housing stats, there is a large new movement of homesteaders in game atm, and all of them get deeper in the homesteading “rabbit hole” with each new crown home offered! What a great thing that is for you ZOS!! Since the housing slots is a huge pain point and also a very complicated technical issue (Im sure the dev team is hard at work trying to resolve) this furniture craft bag would be a HUGE relief to the housing community!! Now imagine how many MORE SUBS you could have monthly just on furniture craft bag included in Eso Plus Sub!!! Thx for listening to this awesome community of people we call HOMESTEADERS!!
    <3 ESO CRIBS XBOX NA
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

this should be a part of base game.
    eso plus is already too much cool in compare with playing without it.
    Crafting bag + double bank and houses space...
    I feel not anything to add to these things.
    We buy esp+ now anyway to enjoy the game instead of strugling with no free space everywhere...
    @Anethum from .ua
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Craft bag should store Un-cracked Geodes that hold Transmutation stones.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Wardrobe Master
    @ZOS_RobGarrett

I am playing since release, and even with ESO Plus and maxed inventories (banker, main char, alts), I am struggling with inventory management of all the set items (crafted and collected over years). ESO Plus takes nicely care of all crafting materials with the Craft Bag. However, a similar mechanism for set items is missing.

The Wardrobe Master could be a character similar to Tythis Andromo, the banker. The idea is that you can give the Wardrobe Master ALL your sets items, and he/she will not only store the items, he/she also will SORT them, like this:

WARDROBE MASTER:
    >MONSTER SETS (Domihaus, Grothdar, …)
    -Set A
    -- Head parts
    -- Shoulder parts
    -Set B
    -Set C
    […]
    >ARENA SETS (DSA, MA, ...)
    -Set A
    -- Head parts
    -- Shoulder parts
    -- Torso parts
    -- Hand parts
    -- Waist parts
    -- Leg parts
    -- Foot parts
    -- Jewelry parts
    -- Weapons
    -Set B
    -Set C
    […]
    >PVE SETS (earned in PvE)
    […]
    >PVP SETS (earned in PvP)
    […]

The idea is that you can easily find and store ALL your sets in just one place, not several limited places which are a pain to micromanage right now. Because the Wardrobe Master would be a character, ZOS could dynamically decide where summoning this character would be allowed or not, similar to the crown banker. And similar as the Craft Bag in ESO Plus does, once ESO Plus runs out, the Wardrobe Master would only hand out stored items, not store new items.

Edited by BalticBlues on August 28, 2018 12:13PM
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extra storage for housing, or else even more bank space. Please.
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Account characters to place all together inside the house except one u currently logged in
    @Anethum from .ua
  • spekdah
    spekdah
    ✭✭✭
    Something akin to the old loyalty program, i.e. fixed rewards based on length of subscription. Maybe even some choices, pet X or mount Y and so forth.
    Please no crates, I don't want loyalty rewarded with bad RNG. There are monthly crowns already for people to use on crates.

Would prefer something unique for holding a sub.

I did actually play beta, but on release I decided to um, play something else. In my defense I'll include Skyrim as it was cheap on Steam, lets blame product cannibalisation!

You could get all 4 rewards from the old loyalty program just from subbing for a year, if I remember correctly.

Now that I am trying the game ... again, I would like to be able to progress the original path.

Surprised at some of the elitism. No body is robbing you of anything, people still have to sub for the same amount of time you did. These are not like alpha or beta rewards that many titles have done for hours put in pre-release.
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    Separated daily reward items, little bit more "plus" for ESO+ members.
    Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
    Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • drSMEAGOL
    drSMEAGOL
    Soul Shriven
    Please increase inventory storage capacity! Each DLC adds new gear but no extra inventory space to store it. I have all 15 character slots, but only play with 4 because the other 11 are for inventory storage. I also have all the storage crates, but that inventory space added was no where near enough for the amount to gear in my 11 mules and new gear that's come out since. Would absolutely amazing to have a single place with unlimited capacity for all the gear and finally use those character slots I've been missing out on.
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give us option to purchase more storage chests for our homes.
  • Sailor_Palutena
    Sailor_Palutena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reading a lot of the suggestions posted I was wondering whenever I would read a post asking for the game to play by itself.

Anyway, I'd like to leave a suggestion, dunno if already posted and I ended up missing:
    An option to dye mounts.
    vNmuVlA.jpg

A silver version of the Auroran War Horse would fit nice with a white Duchess dress.
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    I want to dye mounts too, missing this opportunity.

And what an excellent idea with a wardrobe master!
  • AerunSun
    AerunSun
    ✭✭
    New ESO+ updates on nov 13. Nice when your account is due to be renewed on oct 10...… could it not be just 1 month earlier…. :/
    • Bosmer Girl since Morrowind 2002
  • Fvh09NL
    Fvh09NL
    ✭✭✭