Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Spell Damage Sets

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Simple question, not an original question. What's, in your opinion, the best five piece set for raw spell damage with the current patches? Two categories of interest: sets that give a permanent boost to the stat and sets that proc.
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simple and unoriginal answer. Julianos and Burning Spell Weave.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    /nod

Sometimes the old staples are the best. I've been thinking of trying to swap my Julianos for Burning Spellweave. It may synergize well with my Ilambris setup.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siroria is probably the best now, as the 5th trait gives stacking spell damage bonus plus the bonus damage to dungeon/trial monsters. You can't go wrong with basic sets like Julianos and Mechanical Acuity that are craftable though. For PvP, Mothers Sorrow is still great for the crit bonuses, and BSW is still good especially if you're a Dark Elf and using a lot of fire damage.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donny_Vito wrote: »
    Siroria is probably the best now, as the 5th trait gives stacking spell damage bonus plus the bonus damage to dungeon/trial monsters. You can't go wrong with basic sets like Julianos and Mechanical Acuity that are craftable though. For PvP, Mothers Sorrow is still great for the crit bonuses, and BSW is still good especially if you're a Dark Elf and using a lot of fire damage.

If I'm not mistaken, bsw will proc on flame enchantments as well?
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RavenSworn wrote: »
    Donny_Vito wrote: »

If I'm not mistaken, bsw will proc on flame enchantments as well?

on all flame damage
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siroria>Moon Hunter>Burning Spellweave>Scathing Mage>Julianos
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Siroria's is best, except for in vAS. Otherwise, Scathing Mage and BSW next. Julianos for places like vAS or vMA. And Moonhunter is kinda more pvp.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR