The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Winterdawn Trading Guild 400+ members! - Recruiting members and Looking for active, social Officer

Sirdeathnog
[center]Join a great established trading guild with multiple assets to help you earn gold. With weekly dues a 5k we strive to bring you consistent guild traders week after week. Do you like Raffles, PvP events, Giveaways and more we offer that too! I am currently looking for active Officers to help run the day to day operations with that comes with FREE trading rights along with several other small perks. We have a guild house as well with transmutation and crafting stations. If your interested in joining please send me a message on Xbox to (SirDeathNog) and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. If you are looking to apply for an officer position please also send me a message and I'll do my best to talk with you as soon as possible. Please apply for officer position only if your over the age of 21 only due to maturity reason. Thank You[/center]