The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gratz to EP on EU Vivec victory!

• Ashlen
    Ashlen
    Soul Shriven
    Congrats from NA
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now its back to AD winning every month
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats fellow Pact loyalists! I'm Xbox but it's great to hear!

Good to see so many comments on alliance lock in this thread as I for one want to see it / at least some restrictions. @ZOS_BrianWheeler some good insights into what makes PvP here
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • WeyounTM
    WeyounTM
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one congratulates the honored Pact Warriors too. But normal service was always going to be resumed by the Aldmeri Doorminion no matter what. I guess you now sort of poked the bear....or in this case the eagle.

I have been part of the AD morning and day runs for a while. And while I enjoyed the teamplay aspect and being a support healer a lot, fighting NPCs really got old. And of course when some people quite obvious started AP farming for getting EMP in the middle of nowhere and AD still made them Emp regardless....i really got pissed of by a huge chunk of the alliance.

I then stopped cyro PvP for a while and I now get to see behind the curtain what is going on in the other 2 factions when they are being pushed to their doors day-in and day-out and all scrolls get taken and when you dare attack a resource you will get rolled by 4-6 people in a matter or seconds before the flag has flipped. Yes, much fun indeed.

Since I have played my DC stam-S-Ork the last couple of months I now enjoyed being pushed to the door not only by AD but by EP as well. And I can tell you that it doesnt really matter which faction is dooring the campaign through any hour now....in the end it ruins PvP alltogether.

So again congratz for this - in the end - hollow victory in an scorewise clearly AD dominated campaign. I do hope you can pull it of again sometime. Meanwhile this one has abandoned all hope that the scoring system will be fixed and henceforth the EU server will forever be unbalanced....because of some peoples behaviour.
    Magicka-Khajiit-Player since Beta

PC-EU Vivec Sotha Sil Campaign
    Heals-your-Paws Khajiit Magplar - Main Char - AD (sadly)

Little-Miss-Hurricane - Khajiit -Stamsorc - DC
    Saves-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - DC
    Lucký-Paws - Khajiit StamDK - DC
    Icy-Paws - Khajiit Magden - DC
    White-Paws - Khajiit Stamblade - DC
    Paws-of-the-Light - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Adusa D'aro - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Purrs-at-the-Moons - Khajiit Stamcro - DC
    Necrotic-Paws - Khajiit Magcro - DC
    White-Claws - Khajiit StamDK - AD
    Sticky-Paws - Khajiit Stamplar - AD
    Silent-Paws - Khajiit Magblade - AD

Hides-the-Skooma - Khajiit Stamden - EP
    Protector-of-the-Mane - Khajiit Magplar -EP
    Leaps-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - EP
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WeyounTM wrote: »
    So again congratz for this - in the end - hollow victory in an scorewise clearly AD dominated campaign. I do hope you can pull it of again sometime. Meanwhile this one has abandoned all hope that the scoring system will be fixed and henceforth the EU server will forever be unbalanced....because of some peoples behaviour.

Hey mate, it wasn't hollow for the loyal EP soldiers who fought night and day, tooth and nail for this - but, I take your point.

Something needs to be done about the way scoring in a campaign is dominated purely by one alliance. The other alliances can't do it, at least it takes a lot to counter it and take 1st. Therefore it needs to come from ZoS and I think they are out of ideas. The change to the score for scrolls was the last nail in the coffin.

I am happy we won, and you know what, I won't be pushing to win again. I will be gone from here at some point in the next year or so and all my guild and I want now are good (lagless) fights.

See you on the battlefield.
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, EP won and that was well earned, by both prime time and off hour work.
    People that managed to stop morningcap ad group did awesome job.
    Seems after the win most ppl deflated a bit and morningcap ad is still there, taking the fun out of campaign.
    I agree with all that say scoring system should be revisited and tweaked a bit.
  • WeyounTM
    WeyounTM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

Hey mate, it wasn't hollow for the loyal EP soldiers who fought night and day, tooth and nail for this - but, I take your point.

It was in no way meant to be an insult. And given the situation on Vivec EU for so long....it is quite something to pull of that win. But since I know some of the "inner workings" on the AD side of things I surely knew that the ole morning train will get rolling again soon enough ;-)
    And yes, getting lagless fights is all you can wish for. But being outnumbered by a huge margin while the bigger alliance enjoys all the combat buffs on top of that can get old after a while. Hence why I find myself caring less about score each day. And thank god that BGs can be fun too.
    Magicka-Khajiit-Player since Beta

PC-EU Vivec Sotha Sil Campaign
    Heals-your-Paws Khajiit Magplar - Main Char - AD (sadly)

Little-Miss-Hurricane - Khajiit -Stamsorc - DC
    Saves-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - DC
    Lucký-Paws - Khajiit StamDK - DC
    Icy-Paws - Khajiit Magden - DC
    White-Paws - Khajiit Stamblade - DC
    Paws-of-the-Light - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Adusa D'aro - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Purrs-at-the-Moons - Khajiit Stamcro - DC
    Necrotic-Paws - Khajiit Magcro - DC
    White-Claws - Khajiit StamDK - AD
    Sticky-Paws - Khajiit Stamplar - AD
    Silent-Paws - Khajiit Magblade - AD

Hides-the-Skooma - Khajiit Stamden - EP
    Protector-of-the-Mane - Khajiit Magplar -EP
    Leaps-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - EP
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP IS NOW IN LAST POSITION.
    WHERE IS EP?
    AD GOING TO WIN THIS VIVEC AGAIN!
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    these caps remind me of someone lol
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

just checked some of his last comments and it took me about 2 secs to realize absolutely nothing will be lost by putting him on ignore. Hes about as deep as Trump.

I occationally see more and more vivec players on sotha sil. ZS seems to be doing all their raids there these days, some of the old ep pvp guilds went back to sotha it seems. Lag is very likely the reason why, as it is a huge difference.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on August 29, 2018 10:05AM
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are finally tired of the morning capping, and have moved elsewhere.
    Soon there won't be anyone to fight and AD will have the empty campaign they deserve and enjoy so much.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    DO NOT ABANDONED AD .
    WE NEED PURPLE FOR ENJOYMENT !
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

just checked some of his last comments and it took me about 2 secs to realize absolutely nothing will be lost by putting him on ignore. Hes about as deep as Trump.

I occationally see more and more vivec players on sotha sil. ZS seems to be doing all their raids there these days, some of the old ep pvp guilds went back to sotha it seems. Lag is very likely the reason why, as it is a huge difference.

We do raid on sotha all the week days from 20 to 23 mainly because vivec is unplayable.
    We do have afternoon raids on ep vivec on weekends tho
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD NEED ZS TO TRAIN AND SHOW AD NEWBBIE ON HOW TO RUN A TRAIN PROPERLY.