Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

How do I remove these icons?

b92303008rwb17_ESO
b92303008rwb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Have not played ESO for quite some time and now have no idea from what add-ons these circled icons are and how to get rid of them.

Please help. Thank you.

uxs5yax3lvxi.jpg
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you screenshot without the (abandoned & outdated) Inventory Grid View & similar addons? And update any other addons.

The yellow icon seems to be from the Trait Tracker ZOS added (not removable if it's the base game icon, and not some visual glitch or another addon using the icon).

6tpmq6m.jpg

(Also, I had to remove Inventory Grid View because it caused displacement with the ZOS-added icons like in your screenshot.)

• SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red crossed circle is the same - ZOS icon. It means that this item can't be sold.
    I am Russian!
    PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 780+, Lich'Er (mag Sorc, Altmer), Licherr (stam NB, Cat), Alt F'Four (mag NB, Sax), Licher'Tank (stam DK, Viking), Licher'Heal (mag Templar, Lizard), Mehden (stam Mehden, Cannibal), Licher (crafter).
    YouTube: All ESO disguises - 2014 | Addon: Advanced Autoloot | Buff Breton race
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭
    FCOChangeStuff is able to remove those.