Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

No explorer pack email in game . . .

MyForumName
MyForumName
✭✭
I logged out of the game when i got past coal harbor and still didn't have an in game mail with my explore pack stuff. Logged into my account in web page and I can't even see how to get a monthly subscription set up. Anyone else experience this?
Edited by MyForumName on April 4, 2014 8:14PM
  • darkkterror_ESO
    darkkterror_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Have you received your official game codes and redeemed them yet or are you still only on your early access code?
  • MyForumName
    MyForumName
    ✭✭
    In my web browser it says I'm on early access. However. I'd redeemed codes I got from gamestop 3 weeks ago and got an email form eso saying thanks [back then] and that i'd get my goodies when i first logged into eso. That hasn't happened. What's odd though is that my physical copy came with another explorer pack code. Since I didn't get my goodies in game I tryed to input it and it said I had to have a copy of elder scrolls online in order to do that. It makes no sense to me.
  • Louis
    Louis
    ✭✭✭
    the only way youll get your explorers pack in mail is when you have entered your offical code as stated by darkterror, either both of those may have happened
    alot of people look at this signature, i guess youre one of them.
  • MyForumName
    MyForumName
    ✭✭
    Nevermind it seems there was a game registration code as well as another explorer pack code I'll fix that now.
  • darkkterror_ESO
    darkkterror_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    In my web browser it says I'm on early access. However. I'd redeemed codes I got from gamestop 3 weeks ago and got an email form eso saying thanks [back then] and that i'd get my goodies when i first logged into eso. That hasn't happened. What's odd though is that my physical copy came with another explorer pack code. Since I didn't get my goodies in game I tryed to input it and it said I had to have a copy of elder scrolls online in order to do that. It makes no sense to me.

You should have gotten at least two codes from your physical copy. One will be the game registration code and the other will be the explorer's pack code (in my case I also got an Imperial edition exclusive code). You have to redeem the game registration code before the explorer pack code.
  • MyForumName
    MyForumName
    ✭✭
    I have just done that and got in game no mail again. I had someone send me two emails [two different people and i'm not getting their mail and they didn't get mine.
  • MyForumName
    MyForumName
    ✭✭
    is there a known issue with mail system plain old not working? This is frustrating lol.