Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's wrong with PvP coomunity?

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    I know heaps of fine PvP’ers, grow a thicker skin & stop taking the troll bait in this or any other game. Or do what I do - add their hate tells to your trophy collection & move on: you’re doing PvP right.

Telling people to "grow a thicker skin" is kind of a trashy attitude to have, I feel. It seems like a no-brainer to me that if some people are a bad fit for the community because they're abusive and toxic then you just remove them from the community. You wouldn't let someone be in any kind of a sports league, chess club, or theater troupe if they had such an attitude problem, and it's pure nonsense to tolerate it here as well.

Report them if they break the TOS. Ignore them so you don't have to listen to them.

Otherwise, what do you expect us to do? If they were the type of people who listened to admonitions about the value of good sportsmanship, they wouldnt be sending you hate tells, now would they?

@VaranisArano

I'm not getting hate tells and don't myself care about hate tells one way or the other. In any case I am, as you suggest, talking about the people breaking TOS with the kind of filth they're saying. But even when we're talking about the more abusive kind of folks a lot of people still have the "grow a thicker skin" attitude. If that's not the case here, then no problem.

Yeah, I agree, mostly.

See, on a practical level, what can I do? Report people who break the TOS and use the Ignore function. Oh, and be polite instead of sending hate tells myself.

Thats all any player can do.

Anything more? That takes ZOS. Its ZOS who has to deal with the TOS breakers in a timely, appropriate manner. And ZOS can't protect you from TOS breaking speech before it happens, so when it happens we're right back to the advice of "Turn the censor on, use the Ignore button, report people who break the TOS, and try not to let it get to you."
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know heaps of fine PvP’ers, grow a thicker skin & stop taking the troll bait in this or any other game. Or do what I do - add their hate tells to your trophy collection & move on: you’re doing PvP right.

Telling people to "grow a thicker skin" is kind of a trashy attitude to have, I feel. It seems like a no-brainer to me that if some people are a bad fit for the community because they're abusive and toxic then you just remove them from the community. You wouldn't let someone be in any kind of a sports league, chess club, or theater troupe if they had such an attitude problem, and it's pure nonsense to tolerate it here as well.

Report them if they break the TOS. Ignore them so you don't have to listen to them.

Otherwise, what do you expect us to do? If they were the type of people who listened to admonitions about the value of good sportsmanship, they wouldnt be sending you hate tells, now would they?

@VaranisArano

I'm not getting hate tells and don't myself care about hate tells one way or the other. In any case I am, as you suggest, talking about the people breaking TOS with the kind of filth they're saying. But even when we're talking about the more abusive kind of folks a lot of people still have the "grow a thicker skin" attitude. If that's not the case here, then no problem.

Yeah, I agree, mostly.

See, on a practical level, what can I do? Report people who break the TOS and use the Ignore function. Oh, and be polite instead of sending hate tells myself.

Anything more? That takes ZOS. Its ZOS who has to deal with the TOS breakers in a timely, appropriate manner. And ZOS can't protect you from TOS breaking speech before it happens, so when it happens we're right back to the advice of "Turn the censor on, use the Ignore button, report people who break the TOS, and try not to let it get to you."

Yeah, of course, that's all perfectly reasonable. The advice I said was kind of trashy was specifically the "grow thicker skin". Maybe I'm misinterpreting it, but I usually only see that turn of phrase when people are trying to imply "it's your fault for getting victimized", like there's no expectation for prosocial behavior and the development of civilizing principles is a spook.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qbit wrote: »
    I keep reading about this t-bagging, and I know what it refers to IRL, but assumed it was something else in game. I had to look it up and found some screenshot of a possibly fake email from ZOS support describing it. LOL! How can that be anything other than funny?

I once /playdead in PvE area since I went AFK and thought it would be worth a giggle and I glance at screen and someone was doing pushups on my toon. Is that "t-bagging"? Lol! Is that really upsetting some folks?

What if I /sitchair and watch? Am I also a bad guy for not doing anything to stop the t-bagging? Lol! You guys.

Yeah it's pretty silly, but if someone wants to Beavis and Butthead laugh over some animations in the game, then more power to them. If this is a major issue, then ZOS should change many of the sound effects that play in many of the PvE campaigns and quests. Some areas sound like an.. well the O-word comes to mind is happening with all the NPCs around me. Because they're injured, and I guess the intent was to make sounds of pain? Lol!

Tbagging is not necessarily a sign of anger or being upset. Far from it. Especially in PvE. In PvP, sure, it can be a sign of anger directed at you after dying to you 10 times over. But not in PvE. You misinterpreted.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    buttheads are a constant of life & to think otherwise is true nonsense. Grow a thicker skin.

When you see someone getting bullied do you tell them to a)grow a thicker skin or b)support them, take action, do something about it.

When someone is hurt or offended do you tell them to a)grow a thicker skin or b)support them, take action, do something about it.

It's not ok. The OP has raised concern and has made the effort to post about it. Do yourself a favour and google the words empathy and humanity.
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
    Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
    KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
    TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only tea bag good players. Might not be able to do it again
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP - Just ignore them. All they want is attention... If they hate whisper you way too much - just add them to ignore list. Alternatively you can make a new custom chat "tab" that would not show any whispers. ;)
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on September 7, 2018 10:27AM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never get hate whispers :/ But everyone here knows that.

Those people bagging you though, just put them on a list and style kill them later. Had a dude bag me in BGs when I lost to bad situational 1v1. Next match we ended up in he got 2-shotted with the finishing blow being a 13k crit Spectural Arrow o:)

Small victories my friend.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

@VaranisArano

Yeah, I agree, mostly.

Yeah, of course, that's all perfectly reasonable. The advice I said was kind of trashy was specifically the "grow thicker skin". Maybe I'm misinterpreting it, but I usually only see that turn of phrase when people are trying to imply "it's your fault for getting victimized", like there's no expectation for prosocial behavior and the development of civilizing principles is a spook.

you see, when i say grow a thicker skin, i mean do excatly what the person you are quoting do. dont get upset by someone. you play right into the persons frame if you do let them upset you.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on September 7, 2018 1:46PM
  • Wizunas
    Wizunas
    ✭✭
    Ramber wrote: »
    messaging someone in pvp area should be disabled... when i finally got pretty good and killed more then i died the hate messages started to come more often. Crap like you killed me because i was (enter a ton of excuses here)... and im not talking about killing AFK people either i mean fully buffed fair fights.

That's actually a good idea! Block messaging in war zone (except from friends list). Easy :) OR make ignore list infinite like in Swtor. ZOS keeps saying to add to ignore..... well, at current rate of insults flying in.....ignore list is not well designed, which tells us what kind of community we have around us. After all why the heck are we "playing" if not for fun???
  • knighting68
    knighting68
    ✭✭
    Yet another thread about PvPer's toxicity yes. But seriously, what an actual *** is wrong with all those lads?

I get to kill someone - I immediately get hate whisper, telling me how bad I am and that I should leave the game.
    I get killed by someone - I immediately get hate whisper, telling me how bad I am and that I should leave the game.
    I am killed by two members of one faction - I instantly get tea-bagged, even though I see those guys for the first time.
    I am killed by two members of other faction - I instantly get tea-bagged, even though I see those guys for the first time.

It's hard to believe those are mature persons (which I am sure some of them are), due to their childish behavior. Do they ALL have some kind of hard issues in real life?
    And no, I do not take the tea bagging and hate whispers as some serious insult, but I cannot deny it being a lil' annoying when EVERYONE follow those *** patterns. Not to mention how unatractive it makes Cyrodiil for all the newcomers.

A little respect for your opponents wouldn't hurt, ya know.

I just came back after a year off and I think it's worse than ever. All the players I used to play with in ESO (came from Dark Age of Camelot) who loved the realm vs realm setup, have all quit due to the anger level of the PvP community.

The constant tea-bagging and hate messages really are toxic. I'm a casual player but not afraid to attack the more experienced high CP players, even when I'm outnumbered. Therefore I get a hate message about every 30 minutes, just like you said, no matter the result. If you don't play the way they want you to play, then you must deserve to be insulted, right?

Moving forward I've decided to just turn off all chat in PvP and add all these toxic players to my KOS list, and always attack them first. If more people did this, we could collectively target the toxic players first in every fight, driving them mad.
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly i never ignore ragewhisperers
    Yet another thread about PvPer's toxicity yes. But seriously, what an actual *** is wrong with all those lads?

I get to kill someone - I immediately get hate whisper, telling me how bad I am and that I should leave the game.
    I get killed by someone - I immediately get hate whisper, telling me how bad I am and that I should leave the game.
    I am killed by two members of one faction - I instantly get tea-bagged, even though I see those guys for the first time.
    I am killed by two members of other faction - I instantly get tea-bagged, even though I see those guys for the first time.

It's hard to believe those are mature persons (which I am sure some of them are), due to their childish behavior. Do they ALL have some kind of hard issues in real life?
    And no, I do not take the tea bagging and hate whispers as some serious insult, but I cannot deny it being a lil' annoying when EVERYONE follow those *** patterns. Not to mention how unatractive it makes Cyrodiil for all the newcomers.

I just came back after a year off and I think it's worse than ever. All the players I used to play with in ESO (came from Dark Age of Camelot) who loved the realm vs realm setup, have all quit due to the anger level of the PvP community.

The constant tea-bagging and hate messages really are toxic. I'm a casual player but not afraid to attack the more experienced high CP players, even when I'm outnumbered. Therefore I get a hate message about every 30 minutes, just like you said, no matter the result. If you don't play the way they want you to play, then you must deserve to be insulted, right?

Moving forward I've decided to just turn off all chat in PvP and add all these toxic players to my KOS list, and always attack them first. If more people did this, we could collectively target the toxic players first in every fight, driving them mad.

Its not people that came from DAC, its just ESO ppl.
    I was playing after beta, i quit, i returned for 1 month during IC and stopped again while now im back for 9 months or so.

The most amazing thing ive seen in ESO when i came back during IC release: Was like 180cp? Cp cap was like 590 or more? Got inside cyrodiil, gone Roe and jump down from the wall going towards mine. I get 1shotted by a nb with just surprise attack+incap from stealth i get a tbag + a /w : You suck at this game, play something else. It was the very first time i saw that guy. Then he started saying to me that he needs no job, his dad is rich, he is lucky that he found ESO and this game fulfilled his life expecations, he only wants in life to be the best therefore he is GOING to be the best.. bla bla bla.

Ofc since i was playing WoW for so many years in around 5 minutes after that i made that dude to nerdrage the worst kind of way by using 0 insults, just by trolling him...

The nicest thing is this guy right now is one of the ZoS class representative players. Toxic AF and ofc probably the worst behavior ive seen inside cyrodiil.

Dont ask yourself why ESO pvp is toxic i have my answers lol
    Edited by Nicko_Lps on September 8, 2018 6:38AM
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicko_Lps wrote: »

I was playing after beta, i quit, i returned for 1 month during IC and stopped again while now im back for 9 months or so.

The most amazing thing ive seen in ESO when i came back during IC release: Was like 180cp? Cp cap was like 590 or more? Got inside cyrodiil, gone Roe and jump down from the wall going towards mine. I get 1shotted by a nb with just surprise attack+incap from stealth i get a tbag + a /w : You suck at this game, play something else. It was the very first time i saw that guy. Then he started saying to me that he needs no job, his dad is rich, he is lucky that he found ESO and this game fulfilled his life expecations, he only wants in life to be the best therefore he is GOING to be the best.. bla bla bla.

Ofc since i was playing WoW for so many years in around 5 minutes after that i made that dude to nerdrage the worst kind of way by using 0 insults, just by trolling him...

The nicest thing is this guy right now is one of the ZoS class representative players. Toxic AF and ofc probably the worst behavior ive seen inside cyrodiil.

@Nicko_Lps

Let me guess, this guy was originally playing a blue sorc, then yellow NB and then later played in those EP train groups calling other players zergers? :)
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Nicko_Lps

Let me guess, this guy was originally playing a blue sorc, then yellow NB and then later played in those EP train groups calling other players zergers? :)

@LegendaryMage

If there is a person that had received toxic and abusive behavior in this game to a level i can never understand, that person is you. I know youre a good player, you have been a good player since day 1 of this game but that hate has gone so far that even your wife facing it. Why? Because they lost duels to you probably, i dont know you, you are not my friend but how come and you never annoyed me but you annoyed this notorious gank of zerglings that never zerg,they just premade pro players best duelers EU bla bla? They got rekt, their EGO could not take it. My guess.

Therefore i assume you are the expert in noticing who is who when it comes to spotting toxic 14 yo's in this game.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Nicko_Lps

@LegendaryMage

If there is a person that had received toxic and abusive behavior in this game to a level i can never understand, that person is you. I know youre a good player, you have been a good player since day 1 of this game but that hate has gone so far that even your wife facing it. Why? Because they lost duels to you probably, i dont know you, you are not my friend but how come and you never annoyed me but you annoyed this notorious gank of zerglings that never zerg,they just premade pro players best duelers EU bla bla? They got rekt, their EGO could not take it. My guess.

Therefore i assume you are the expert in noticing who is who when it comes to spotting toxic 14 yo's in this game.

Here is where at least 50% of drama comes from, in my personal experience.

I've been running a big dueling guild for years. There were at least a couple of thousand players in and out of it over the years. So really big and popular back in the day.

Now, being a cross faction PVP guild, you can imagine the daily drama any time something happens to someone in Cyrodiil. First thing they do is pull out the rooster and check if that someone is guilded with them. If they are, here comes the salt in guild chat.

So as a GM, your job is to keep peace and run the guild as best as you can, occasionally being forced to kick/ban other players because they've turned into a salt mine. Sometimes officers that become drunk with power also.

Now here's the thing. Almost every time you do this (as in, take someone's side, usually the correct one) you WILL make an enemy and all of a sudden both you and your guild will be No.1 enemies of that someone you kicked out. So in a way, as a GM, you inherit all the guild's problems, and if it's a big guild - that's a lot of problems. ;)

But that's not where it ends. Then that player, being salty in nature, will go around and do their best to spread salt about you or your guild etc. And then there's clueless players who just jump on a hate bandwagon because they're no better than that.

That's 50% of the drama of PC EU, and as you know, our platform can be really bad. I'd say probably worse than all others combined.

The other 50% is either someone getting packed in duels or in Cyro. There I cannot do anything sadly because I'm not going to play worse just to make someone else happy.

As for the PVE toxicity, I don't know about that, I've been lucky to avoid that due to not being a PVE player.

And in any case, I consider my haters to be my most passionate secret admirers. :)
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LegendaryMage

As far as ive seen Alex that is a typical MMO player behavior, if someone is mad at you will bring his buddies on your chat. Despite that they WILL zerg you inside cyrodiil they will attempt to zerg your chat alltogether. They do, i know you already know that but the case of our conversation(at least mine) is so that others will take a peek of the glorious personality one of this game class representative has and how his whole SQUAD works xD

I dont really care if they spread salt for me, i actually like it and im actually going for it. When someone likes me, it ruins my gameplay. WarLOLock was created for the LOL's and only. Many people got WarLOLock'ed and i guess they will keep being xD

Yes, forgot that you had Colosseum guild. You see it was disbanded 2-3 days after i startedESO+joined it.

But alex if you think of it, why we play? To have a good time, why we roam around cyrodiil? At start to gather AP but the grand finale of a players purpose inside cyrodiil is enemy tears as they bring the most fun and the biggest laugh.

Have fun bro, keep up the good work with your youtube site sharing builds and how-to for the people that are new to ESO and need someone like you.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's called human nature, and competition.. If you can't handle trash talking, then you have no business in a competitive environment. That goes for real life as well.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    It's called human nature, and competition.. If you can't handle trash talking, then you have no business in a competitive environment. That goes for real life as well.

If you think that ESO is a competitive game you better not play another MMO.
    But in your Real life you go trash talking and you call your friends to trash talk co-workers or classmates or whoever is challenging you? I dont think so, your keyboard+mouse+monitor safety does not exist there.
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was fighting a player a few weeks ago for over 5 minutes. We couldn't kill eachother, so i decided to leave and help to defend the near outpost.
    Sadly we were overrun. This player moved to the outpost too, found my body and started to teabag.
    I switched to the map and thought about my next move and i was joining the toilet. After maybe 5 minutes i came back, switched off the map and this guy was still teabagging.

To be honest, that's absolutely absurd!
    As soon as you start playing pvp just for your self-confidence, then it's already too late. Sorry!

PS5|EU
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You expect too much from kids, teens and young adults who play 24/7 and have no life. Precisely because they have no life, their in-game behavior demonstrates this appropriately.

Just make fun of them like I do, they'll love you for it. Eventually they'll stop sending you hate-tells when they realize they're not getting anywhere and move onto someone else who takes their baits.

In reality, they're just begging for attention because they're not getting it elsewhere, that's all.

The way that ZOS should have fixed this is by utilizing social bans (which they did long ago when the game was sub based) and these would progressively become longer and longer, eventually resulting in temp & perma bans for worst offendes. But ZOS is way too soft on a lot of players.

Although I have to say that mods here on the forums are pretty efficient with shutting trolls down, so kudos to that at least.

I would be happy if they even expanded the ignore list, as a regular PVPer of many years on PC EU (which I am convinced is the worst platform of all), I can tell you that mine is full for a long time now.

It all started going downhill when the game went B2P, nowadays anyone can pick it up for $10-$15 off of the official website.

Imagine if it goes F2P and all the 12 year olds migrate...

I definitely agree about the lack of maturity and need for attention. I’d like to add that it has little to do with a person’s age and more to do with their mental maturity and upbringing. In my experience at any rate, some of the most pathetic behavior comes from players who are older than the pre teen and teen age. Actually, some have children of their own...
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    You expect too much from kids, teens and young adults who play 24/7 and have no life. Precisely because they have no life, their in-game behavior demonstrates this appropriately.

Just make fun of them like I do, they'll love you for it. Eventually they'll stop sending you hate-tells when they realize they're not getting anywhere and move onto someone else who takes their baits.

In reality, they're just begging for attention because they're not getting it elsewhere, that's all.

The way that ZOS should have fixed this is by utilizing social bans (which they did long ago when the game was sub based) and these would progressively become longer and longer, eventually resulting in temp & perma bans for worst offendes. But ZOS is way too soft on a lot of players.

Although I have to say that mods here on the forums are pretty efficient with shutting trolls down, so kudos to that at least.

I would be happy if they even expanded the ignore list, as a regular PVPer of many years on PC EU (which I am convinced is the worst platform of all), I can tell you that mine is full for a long time now.

It all started going downhill when the game went B2P, nowadays anyone can pick it up for $10-$15 off of the official website.

Imagine if it goes F2P and all the 12 year olds migrate...

I definitely agree about the lack of maturity and need for attention. I’d like to add that it has little to do with a person’s age and more to do with their mental maturity and upbringing. In my experience at any rate, some of the most pathetic behavior comes from players who are older than the pre teen and teen age. Actually, some have children of their own...

I don't recall the game being one third as toxic back in the day when it was sub-based. I mean sure there were always trolls but ever since it went B2P they just multiplied exponentially.
  • Mister_DMC
    Mister_DMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    send them lockhams tears... say they need a refil
    send failed gankers guts
    send someone who runs away worms

sometimes a little present is more than words can say :)

Excellent idea, can I send them all Chubs instead?
  • ironbob2008
    ironbob2008
    ✭✭
    The problem is not the players, it's the developers. No one should be able to chat to you from another faction when you're in Cyrodiil. Because you can, cross factioning is easy to accomplish. The entire PVP landscape is a ridiculous mess. Zenimax managed to take a system like the one in Dark Age of Camelot and completely screwed it up. First, the whole mess is just a bad imitation of the TV show Survivor. Two factions get together and decide to bully up on one faction so it's not a true battleground. Second, there is no incentive to keep that from occurring. The best way this could be avoided is to make whoever is leading the board have full control over Imperial City. This way, you'd have people bleeding off from these stupid, childish 2 faction alliances so that there would be no faction bullying. Third, please one sorcerer can destroy 10 other players. How dumb. Is pvp fun? Absolutely. But what is frustrating about it is not the game play but the premise and unfortunately it's not the best it could be.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

But in your Real life you go trash talking and you call your friends to trash talk co-workers or classmates or whoever is challenging you? I dont think so, your keyboard+mouse+monitor safety does not exist there.

I have 400ish days played in WoW. PvP by default is a competition, whether it's balanced or not is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

And to answer your question. Yes, i do...more banter than actual trash talking, but there you have it.

Again, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on September 9, 2018 11:17AM
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have 400ish days played in WoW. PvP by default is a competition, whether it's balanced or not is irrelevant to the duscussion at hand.

And to answer your question. Yes, i do...

If you played wow in a competitive level you should know what competition in MMO's are.

My guess? Typical WoW's LFR hero + BG hero..
    Prove me wrong.
  • ironbob2008
    ironbob2008
    ✭✭

I have 400ish days played in WoW. PvP by default is a competition, whether it's balanced or not is irrelevant to the duscussion at hand.

And to answer your question. Yes, i do...more banter than actual trash talking, but there you have it.

Way to go genius. Instead of having a conversation, you think it's a great idea to just have someone leave. Gee, who knows if you tell enough people to leave maybe you can have Cyrodiil all to yourself. Oh what fun that will be!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We get WAY less of these issues on console. It's a PC thing.

It's hard to talk to enemies on Console. You basically got ti look at death recap, get name, go i to messaging app, type it out, send.

Hate whispers etc seem WAY more prevalent on PC.

Just ignore chief.

Personally i found Pvp inviting and welcoming. PvE end game not so much, cliquey trials crews etc
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If you played wow in a competitive level you should know what competition in MMO's are.

Prove me wrong.

Look up Srpouncealot on the WoW armory, that was my legion main. Proven wrong already because i only touched lfr like once every 3 months at most. I was a semi hardcore mythic raider, only did pvp casually, and not once in all of Legion.

Not only is wow not competitive(except for blizzcon), it is also 100 times more toxic than ESO which is what this thread is about.
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Prove me wrong.

Look up Srpouncealot on the WoW armory, that was my legion main. Proven wrong already because i only touched lfr like once every 3 months at most. I was a semi hardcore mythic raider, only did pvp casually, and not once in all of Legion.

Not only is wow not competitive(except for blizzcon), it is also 100 times more toxic than ESO which is what this thread is about.

I can give you now Sco's profile and tell you its me, but lets agree now that this char is yours.

WoW is not competitive? Yes when you are playing the most broken meme class in legion with 4 key top dps made for scrubs to enjoy, offcourse its not. Your arena is lower than 1550 rating with the most broken melee class and your mythic kills is 3/12. Despite that, i cant know if your mythic+heroic kills where been made after nerfpatch.

I was playing mistweaver monk, the worst of all healing classes(NH ToS) and i had more progress than you. You can go easy mode on wow, more easy go play a huntard. That does not mean that magblade is not 10x harder to master than huntards and Dhuntards.

Competition in WoW is: Warcraftlogs and PvP rating.

What is the competition in ESO ?
    Edited by Nicko_Lps on September 9, 2018 1:57PM
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Way to go genius. Instead of having a conversation, you think it's a great idea to just have someone leave. Gee, who knows if you tell enough people to leave maybe you can have Cyrodiil all to yourself. Oh what fun that will be!

For real, if we're at the point where we're recommending that people leave I'd much rather just get rid of the buttholes than the people who are playing the game like normal, well-adjusted members of civil society.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    My worst interactions (this is rare btw) is my run-ins with fellow soloers. I enjoy group pvp but I will go around and actually solo as well (not JUST zerg surfing). Let's just say there's a reason why they don''t normally play with others....or maybe just the same few people all the time.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others