The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to cancel a cast spell?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
The answer to this is probably obvious but I haven't found it yet, tried searching by cancel spell and other word combinations. While in town I sometimes accidentally cast an offensive spell (PS4) and nuke a NPC causing me to build a bounty. Is there a way to cancel a cast spell before it actually casts? I don't want to turn on the option to not attack NPC's due to running the dark brotherhood quest line atm.
Edited by Veinblood1965 on September 6, 2018 7:23PM
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If spell has cast time - block
    If it's instant - well, enjoy your bounty :D
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rofl yes the one I have an issue with has a cast time enough to stop it. I'll try block thanks!

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Block or roll dodge or weapon swap

Lol at the above comments and the enjoy your bounty!

This is also why I no longer light attack to get off my mount lmfao
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope no bounty to be paid now. Blocking worked just fine! Omg I was getting so tired of that, BAM I've got guards chasing me when all I wasn't even thieving!