Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

How to cancel a cast spell?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭
The answer to this is probably obvious but I haven't found it yet, tried searching by cancel spell and other word combinations. While in town I sometimes accidentally cast an offensive spell (PS4) and nuke a NPC causing me to build a bounty. Is there a way to cancel a cast spell before it actually casts? I don't want to turn on the option to not attack NPC's due to running the dark brotherhood quest line atm.
Edited by Veinblood1965 on September 6, 2018 7:23PM
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If spell has cast time - block
    If it's instant - well, enjoy your bounty :D
    I am Russian!
    PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 780+, Lich'Er (mag Sorc, Altmer), Licherr (stam NB, Cat), Alt F'Four (mag NB, Sax), Licher'Tank (stam DK, Viking), Licher'Heal (mag Templar, Lizard), Mehden (stam Mehden, Cannibal), Licher (crafter).
    YouTube: All ESO disguises - 2014 | Addon: Advanced Autoloot | Buff Breton race
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭
    Rofl yes the one I have an issue with has a cast time enough to stop it. I'll try block thanks!

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Block or roll dodge or weapon swap

Lol at the above comments and the enjoy your bounty!

This is also why I no longer light attack to get off my mount lmfao
    Gamer tag: ShenronNacht NA Xbox One
    1000+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭
    Nope no bounty to be paid now. Blocking worked just fine! Omg I was getting so tired of that, BAM I've got guards chasing me when all I wasn't even thieving!