The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why Dragonknight Standard ultimate is useless in PVP

• Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banner is really strong in smal scale. When we kiting 20ADs in a tower i drop my shifting banner 1 second before the ult dump. Defile for everyone and shackle Boom. Shifting it, shackle, shifting it, shackle. No zerg can escape this in a tower or move out of it cause they are not used to it.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »
    Banner is really strong in smal scale. When we kiting 20ADs in a tower i drop my shifting banner 1 second before the ult dump. Defile for everyone and shackle Boom. Shifting it, shackle, shifting it, shackle. No zerg can escape this in a tower or move out of it cause they are not used to it.

Sometimes you can almost sense the surprised look on their faces. :D
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »

Sometimes you can almost sense the surprised look on their faces. :D

When magicka DK put talons synergy on top of it.

GG
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't forget to wear the Balorgh set.
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shifting standard.
    Use it.

Standard of might is bleh in PvP. Shifting is where its at.
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    xeNNNNN wrote: »
    Shifting standard.
    Use it.

Standard of might is bleh in PvP. Shifting is where its at.

I'm pretty sure nobody would ever consider SoM for PvP. Come on forums, I know you guys are far from reality but not that much.