The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Xbox - EU] Looking for group/guild that run dungeons/trials

Fubz21
Fubz21
Recently came back to ESO after around an 8 month break the other day and looking to group up for dungeon/trial content. Obviously after such a period of time out the guilds I was a part of have removed for being inactive (can't blame them) so I'm stuck jumping in with random groups/not being able to find dungeons in the finder (really painful when you are trying to farm gear).

I'm from the UK and at around 400 CP, have DPS (main)/Healer/Tank all at CP level (just needing to farm end game gear for all) and have an almost maxed out crafter (few traits to learn still plus Jewelry grinding). I have all DLC (Inc Summerset) and just really looking for a group of people that are patient enough to re-learn dungeon mechanics (can remember some but not all) and to get into trials (really need to run Cloudrest for healer).

Back before I took time out I completed most dungeon content on Vet with a really good group, sadly they no longer play either, which is why I'm here asking (go figure). Hopefully some one out there can help, don't know how much longer I can spend hours in activity finder to get zero pieces of gear I need! :D

Any ways, that's it, my GT is Fubz21, you can message me on there or reply here.
PC (EU)
1100+ CP
DK Tank - Main, 9 Trait Crafter
Necro Tank
MagSorc DD
Templar DD
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Fubz. You should have a look at Asarø.

We are looking for people who want to do trials and dungeons at the moment. We have over 100 active members and have a healthy mix of pvp and pve players. We also have a regular trading spot in Eastmarch as well as a partnership with the League of Assasins guilds (all LoA guild leaders are longtime members of our guild and we use each others guilds to find people for content)
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • Fubz21
    Fubz21
    I'll hop over and take a look, cheers for the reply
    PC (EU)
    1100+ CP
    Necro Tank
    MagSorc DD
    Templar DD
  • Fubz21
    Fubz21
    I'm still looking for a guild that actually has members that run dungeons (vet mostly) as tired of waiting around for hours in finder to have people back out half way through.

I can tank, dd or heal, although my main is dps.

Currently trying to farm vet dungeons/normal trials for end game but it's becoming a chore to even get into a dungeon atm.

So, ideally I'm looking for either a like minded guild (that runs dungeons every day) or a group of people that I can work with doing dungeons and other stuff.

Either way, feel free to invite me to guilds in game if any of the above applies, gamertag is - Fubz21
    PC (EU)
    1100+ CP
    Necro Tank
    MagSorc DD
    Templar DD