The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quality of life idea! Drum roll... GEAR/SKILL STATION AND SLOTS! Click and vote comrades. [Console]

Armisael9
Armisael9
✭✭✭
First off, thank you ZoS for jewelry crafting and staves and 2-handers being worth 2 items. Been waiting for that stuff since darn near launch (I was on PC 2014-2016. Jumped on PS4 2018 and loving it.). Outfit station is super cool in terms of appearance customization as well.

Now here's a great thing we could use on console that PC already has... Gear/Skill station and slots!

It's cumbersome to change gear and skills for each and every situation like:
  1. Tank switching to dps and vice versa
  2. Switching to farming gear (high speed toon coming through!)
  3. Thieving gear
  4. Ganking gear
  5. mDps switching to Heals and vice versa
  6. Melee dps switching to Ranged dps
  7. Main tank to off tank
  8. Etc., and the list can go on.

I'd be more willing to pay for this than Outfit token slots! Think of it as a convenience and customization option in Guild Store. So what do you guys think? Would you pay for this option? I'm sure it can be a one-time token to buy a slot. And then either gold or another token to modify that slot.

Obviously the player would need to have the equipment in inventory and the skills purchased. Not sure how champion modification would go since that actually costs gold to do. Don't get me wrong though, there are some rich players out there with lots of gold.

Note: I will comment here every 1 month to keep this request alive and kicking. Feel free to join me.
Edited by Armisael9 on September 2, 2018 9:37AM

Quality of life idea! Drum roll... GEAR/SKILL STATION AND SLOTS! Click and vote comrades. [Console] 22 votes

Yes, I would pay for this! Here's my credit card!
22%
kuma82Armisael9playsforfungeneralmyrickMykriz 5 votes
No, stop complaining and just take the 3-4min to switch your gear and skills. Besides, your guild/group is cool and they are your friends and don't mind waiting around while you rummage through your inventory bag and skill tree. You're playing ESO, I mean you do HAVE time to kill.
27%
otis67SheezabeastRomoSkinzzFLL200CRABIDxWOLVERINE 6 votes
Make it free, I mean PC has this ability right? Puppy dog eyes...
50%
KhajiitHasSkoomasrfrogg23Shazantishadowwraith666BoadieSickleCiderswippyweedgeniusItaciraHotdog_23PeaBrainCarl 11 votes
  • Armisael9
    Armisael9
    ✭✭✭
    Free would be awesome, although paying for tokens would probably make this happen faster (not to state the obvious!).
  • Shazanti
    Shazanti
    ✭✭✭
    As a PC-only player I whole-heartedly support this. Or at least work on allowing mods on console.
  • Armisael9
    Armisael9
    ✭✭✭
    Any headway or whispers about this?
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC doesn't really have that ability, unless you're using an addon.

Nonetheless, it would be nice to have as a base part of the game.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had this thought so many times while swapping all my skills back and forth to do my daily dungeon and daily battleground. Like "why can't I just have this skill order saved as a loadout and swap between them?"

But given that one new outfit slot for one character costs 1,500 crowns, I would guess that if they did give us the ability to save skill loadouts we would be paying crowns for each one on each toon.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens