We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the European PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available.
Maintenance for the week of November 18:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – November 18, 4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
Quality of life idea! Drum roll... GEAR/SKILL STATION AND SLOTS! Click and vote comrades. [Console]
Edited by Armisael9 on September 2, 2018 9:37AM
First off, thank you ZoS for jewelry crafting and staves and 2-handers being worth 2 items. Been waiting for that stuff since darn near launch (I was on PC 2014-2016. Jumped on PS4 2018 and loving it.). Outfit station is super cool in terms of appearance customization as well.
Now here's a great thing we could use on console that PC already has... Gear/Skill station and slots!
It's cumbersome to change gear and skills for each and every situation like:
- Tank switching to dps and vice versa
- Switching to farming gear (high speed toon coming through!)
- Thieving gear
- Ganking gear
- mDps switching to Heals and vice versa
- Melee dps switching to Ranged dps
- Main tank to off tank
- Etc., and the list can go on.
I'd be more willing to pay for this than Outfit token slots! Think of it as a convenience and customization option in Guild Store. So what do you guys think? Would you pay for this option? I'm sure it can be a one-time token to buy a slot. And then either gold or another token to modify that slot.
Obviously the player would need to have the equipment in inventory and the skills purchased. Not sure how champion modification would go since that actually costs gold to do. Don't get me wrong though, there are some rich players out there with lots of gold.
Note: I will comment here every 1 month to keep this request alive and kicking. Feel free to join me.
Quality of life idea! Drum roll... GEAR/SKILL STATION AND SLOTS! Click and vote comrades. [Console] 22 votes
Yes, I would pay for this! Here's my credit card!
No, stop complaining and just take the 3-4min to switch your gear and skills. Besides, your guild/group is cool and they are your friends and don't mind waiting around while you rummage through your inventory bag and skill tree. You're playing ESO, I mean you do HAVE time to kill.
Make it free, I mean PC has this ability right? Puppy dog eyes...