The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

game crashes when logging in with certain chars

Cyron928
Cyron928
✭✭
Hey everyone, does anyone else here have the issue, that you can only log on half of your chars and if you try to log on others the game crashes while you are in loadscreen. Would be nice if anyone had a solution for this

Best Answers

• fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cyron928 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, does anyone else here have the issue, that you can only log on half of your chars and if you try to log on others the game crashes while you are in loadscreen. Would be nice if anyone had a solution for this

Are you on pc? if so, there may be an addon conflict. Even if the characters have the same addons loaded, there could be settings discrepancies because not all addons' configurations are account-based. Also, when did this start, at update 19 or more recently?

If you are on pc, I'd suggest that you start by disabling all addons, and see if the issue remains or disappears. If not pc, i'm afraid I don't have a similar suggestion for consoles.
    Answer ✓
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cyron928 wrote: »
    Thx for the reply, yes i am on pc and it worked again after i disabled all addons, no problems anymore after i reinstalled my addons

i'd guess that something in the settings or variables of one of the addons got corrupted...glad it's working again for u
    Answer ✓
  • Cyron928
    Cyron928
    ✭✭
    Thx for the reply, yes i am on pc and it worked again after i disabled all addons, no problems anymore after i reinstalled my addons