The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alinor Crest Townhouse

• Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJBoomer wrote: »
    I'm gonna go ahead and post some of my shots. thanks to @Incognitius and their guide, I think I was very successful!

That's how you take an idea, and make it even better. <3
    Awesome for you. ;-)
  • ArchStanton48
    I'm gonna go ahead and post some of my shots. thanks to @Incognitius and their guide, I think I was very successful!

So I did have some trouble getting all the stairs to align just right, so I ended creating a platform with the stairs instead, which I actually ended up liking. I also added the fancy looking Alinor Doorway to make feel like it was naturally built this way as part of the house:
    wBc6GEY.png
    DLwwbXf.png

The first things you're greeted to when you go all the way up:
    DcYAI38.png
    w5fKf3P.png

I added A LOT of trees and flowers up here, to give it a more forest-y, magical feel to it. The upper terrace has probably 80% tree cover, which actually looks really nice during the day:
    VxbREDG.png

This is the gazebo/overhang area. Added more plants, and the wedding curtains to it, against for that fantasy island look:
    92fQcRg.png
    Jg5SXjz.png

And finally the now amazing view from the upper terrace! So much better this way omg:
    IKRWwir.png

Thos iron fences really are an eye sore. which is why I didn't even want to look at them on the lower terrace. So as an added bonus, I got a few of the High Dense Hedge walls, and put them over the fences. Which gives the lower terrace a very private feel, which I think the elves would actually prefer tbh:
    w20HgT7.png

Truly impressive. I have such a hard time getting things to line up that I wouldn't be able to accomplish that personally so I can appreciate your effort here.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wow - this is just stunning! I love what you did with the fireplace and the cozy seating area.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love mine, very glad I got it.
  • Shadowfell
    Shadowfell
    ✭✭
    I've just bought - been waiting for this for my high elf character - some good idea's on decoration here so thanks!!
    Nine Trait Crafting Argonian Templar!

PSN James2908
    Guild: Stinkhorn Ridge Hoppers
  • deano469
    deano469
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind.
    Edited by deano469 on June 16, 2018 12:03PM
  • deano469
    deano469
    ✭✭✭
    Double post.
    Edited by deano469 on June 16, 2018 12:04PM
  • Zells
    Zells
    ✭✭✭

Placing them in such a way I get the best view when crafting :)

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who fusses over that detail. :)
    Tamriel_Tidbits is the home of your daily ESO Memento Mori: https://www.youtube.com/@Tamriel_Tidbits
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    I'm nearly done with my Alinor Crest Townhouse project, many hours and hundreds of Culanda Lacquer later I've finally done a video tour.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FICEJPaMz9M
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incognitius, you really did a great job! I had given up on the town house. Gonna a give it another try though!
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • RD065
    RD065
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just purchased this townhouse, with crowns because I had them and I have no gold, and I think it's awesome and a very nice location. The problem will be filling it. I just started again 1 character level 34 so I don't have a whole lot of furniture. Any suggestions on quickly getting stuff? Thanks.

I hope the the High Elves are okay with a Breton moving in.
    Edited by RD065 on August 27, 2018 5:57AM
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    I also had some problems deciding on where to place crafting stations.

Jewelry, Alchemy and Enchanting was the easiest decided, as the loft makes a perfect little laboratory:

So much this! I don't have the house, but when I toured it, I thought the loft would make a lovely crafting area. I love what you've done with the place. The garden is wonderful, too!

• RD065
    RD065
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else see a dead person in front of the Townhouse now and again? Losing value.
  • Grayfax
    Grayfax
    ✭✭✭
    The whole "let's put the terrace door in a bedroom" was always a weird one to me, so I pulled out the beds (which look great in the Gryphon's Roost room) and nightstands and put in some tables and made it into a gaming room. I even put dice and sheets out so it looks sort of like our D&D nights... except we all use computers now with dndbeyond... but the concept of our concept is there. Chairs, pillows, dice boxes... all just make it better. Always looking to make that room more useful looking.
    Edit: Oh... and if I can ever find any miniatures... I'm all set!!!!
    Edited by Grayfax on August 31, 2018 4:13PM
  • RD065
    RD065
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grayfax wrote: »
    The whole "let's put the terrace door in a bedroom" was always a weird one to me, so I pulled out the beds (which look great in the Gryphon's Roost room) and nightstands and put in some tables and made it into a gaming room. I even put dice and sheets out so it looks sort of like our D&D nights... except we all use computers now with dndbeyond... but the concept of our concept is there. Chairs, pillows, dice boxes... all just make it better. Always looking to make that room more useful looking.
    Edit: Oh... and if I can ever find any miniatures... I'm all set!!!!

I always thought that room was a bit long for a bedroom.. When I get stuff my room will be the smaller room on floor 1 and make the terrace door room a kitchen..