Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Class Change Token?

• Nayawin14
    Nayawin14
    ✭✭✭
    Jinazai wrote: »
    The one big issue that a lot of mmo's do is that they dont have shared progress for the account.

You are right, but fortunately the CPs are account wide (imagine the pain it could have been otherwise...)! Nevertheless having longer guild story lines and having the guild-lines account wide would have been great!

• AltmerElite
    AltmerElite
    ✭✭✭
    If they have one.
    I definitely I'll buy it.
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nayawin14 wrote: »
    Eirikir wrote: »
    I wish I could change classes. I work 50 hours a week [...]

Then you don't need a class-change token...

What you need are holidays :p:p:p

Actually took today off. It was nice
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Nayawin14
    Nayawin14
    ✭✭✭

Great! how many new characters?! ;)

• Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nayawin14 wrote: »

Great! how many new characters?! ;)

None, I napped and went out to lunch with my wife then came home and and napped again. I was sleepy
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With three skill lines tied to the class, it would be a real pain to lose all the skills you raised, and points you placed in those.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ghastley you wouldn't be forced to use it though ???
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very much not likely to happen. There’s money to be made from many who roll alts from horse leveling to picking out a special mount. Heck, some even buy a home just for that alt.

So basically Zos will not add this. It’s also not common for major MMORPGs.
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I don't get is that there's no sex change token. But I digress :p
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I don't get is that there's no sex change token. But I digress :p
    Is that not included in appearance change? I thought it was...
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a class change token. My main is a DK and I'm just not a fan of DK's.

Alternatively, they could offer account wide achievements, account wide motif knowledge and allow me to reorder my toons on the login page. That would remove any of my need to class change as well as I wouldn't actually have a "main" anymore effectively.
  • Akaviri
    Akaviri
    ✭✭
    Sure, +1
    In a roleplaying point of view, a nightblade abandoning his twisted paths to become a devoted templar seems acceptable to me. I mean, how lore-friendly could be a race change, really? Although, as a MMO feature, flexibility is always welcome. You see, time can be very precious to customers and so are the characters in which their time is invested. So, it'd be very nice if our cool-looking, motif knowledgeable character could have a chance to experiment in different combat-skills - if we have the money for it, of course.

@redspecter23 Totally agree with your alternative, though.

Kind regards.

Edited by Akaviri on September 2, 2018 4:47AM
    生ビールを奢ります。